Deal

Hope you enjoy ^-^

I charge into each room till I find Tony standing in the centre of what looks to be a kitchen.
"Give me the code!!" I shout at him and he turns around, grinning widely.
In his hand was a knife.
Oh no...
"Why hello Ash, how are you?"
He's turned insane..
You can hear it in his voice..
I keep my position as strong looking as possible but my mind is freaking.
He's not going to stab me is he?!
"I'm fine thankyou, but I need to code for the safe." "And whys that?" "Cause I need to save Serena." "Oh no."
He tilts his head sideways.
"What's wrong with her?" "She's running out of light energy and she's turning insane."
I bite my lip as I get a picture in my mind of Serena before I left her.
I hope she's still lasting...
"You should be at home with her, she's probably going crazy right now." "Can I just please have the light capsule please so I can get home and save her." "Why would I just straight up give it to you Ash. You've completely destroyed my plan and stolen my test subject. Do you really think I would just give it to you?"
His grin widens and he turns the knife around in his hand.
I've got to think of something!
Come on Ash think!
I try to rack my brain for ideas but get nothing.
I see his eyes loose all there colour as he continues to grin and twirl the knife around in his palm.
"Why don't we make a deal."
I look at him seriously.
"Ok." "I'll give you the light capsule but as soon as you put it in her heart and seal her back up I'm allowed to stab you to your death."
I gulp hard.
I have to be stabbed, but I get to save Serena.
"Ok, that's a deal."
I put my hand out and we shake hands firmly.
He hands me a piece of paper with some numbers on.
This has to be the code!
I dart out the room and type in the code quickly.
Yes! It opened!
I pull the handle and inside I find the small capsule of light energy.
I gently hold it in my hand and examine it for a few seconds.
This tiny thing will save Serena... wow.
"Come on then! You don't want her to go mad do you!" I hear Tony shout and Calem looks at me in surprise.
"I-is the boss really letting you have it?!" "Yer, but he's going to kill me." "Oh ok."
I see a small smile edge on his face and I scowl at him.
Now that I think about it.
How will Serena last without me..
Will she be ok?
Would she try to kill herself too..
Stop thinking like this Ash!
Let's just save Serena!
I rush out the room and into my car, Tony seating himself in the back.
I zoom home and burst through the door to hear what I think is crying upstairs.
I run the fastest I can up the stairs and into the bedroom to find one of the most painful scenes ever.
Serena was sitting the centre of the bed, the sheets around her teared apart.
The room was a mess.
Broken glass and ornaments spread across the floor.
Serena was gripping the destroyed bed, shaking uncontrollably and letting out occasional yelps and whimpers.
Her face and hair were drenched in tears and the pain I saw in her eyes made me want to go insane.
I bolt up to her and pull her into my arms.
"I'm hear now Serena calm down.. everything is ok... you're safe now my angel.."
She breathes heavily into my chest and grips my shirt hard.
I push her onto my lap and wrap myself around her protectively.
"You're going to be better soon don't worry.. everything will be back to normal soon.."
I gently kiss her head as I look at Tony grinning  widely at me.
I bet he can't wait to kill me.