Chapter 1: Where It All Begins

((Hey guys it's me, Lilybell99! I just wanted to say this is my first fanfiction I've wrote, but I've read a lot, so I think im on the right track and yeah... #MEROME! Read on my little bells!)) ((Authors Notes))

_____________________________________________

*MITCH'S POV*

"You ready, Jerome?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, 3 2 1. Hey doods, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here, with my biggums Jerome!"

"That's right Mitch, and today were playing some HUNGER GAMES!"

We stand ready to pounce the spawn platform. I see the counter go down.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

GO!

I go from my stance to a sprint in a split second. Flip open a chest, I only get about half. What I did manage to get was 2 raw porkchops, a bow, and a leather helmet.

"Biggums, what did you get?"

"I got..." "OOOOH!" He yelled over Skype.

"What?!"

"Guess what I got!"

"What Jerome?"

"I got 3 raw fish, a raw beef, aaaaaand a diamond!" he screeched.

"Nice going, biggums!" We started to run back to our posts, and beyond, streaking up the hill behind us.

"Where are all of the doods, Mitch. I wanna bash skulls."

"You gotta wait dood. We need a weapon first, and looks to me you don't have one..."

"No... So LETS GO CHEST HUNTING!"

"Alright, lets go." I muttered.

We were about 7 minutes into the game, when we came upon a chest with a stone sword and a stone axe.

"Biggums, I got something for you, come here."

"What is it?" I could hear the confusion in his voice. I pressed Q and dropped the axe behind me.

"Oh Mitch, you shouldn't have!"

I blushed to myself a little. But... Why? It just seems that every time I'm with Jerome, I span off into a fight between my heart and mind... 'What are you thinking'

You tell me, I'm just the heart, don't see my name as mind!'

We always do this, it's Jerome, your best friend, there is nothing going on.'

'Well I flustered around him, he's special to me... us.'

My state of mind was interrupted, by Jerome screaming in Skype. Before I trailed off, i believe we had 5 players left. But as I look up at the screen, my skull was being bashed, by a player who had BlueMonkey's skin on. His name was JimboBoss69.

Funny how I could manage to remember his name, but not notice him killing me. When I completely came to I was in the hunger games lobby, and I was cheering on Jerome as he freaked out at my carelessness.

"What happened Mitch!?"

"I'm sorry, my mid was caught somewhere else..."

*JEROME'S POV*

"I'm sorry, my mind was caught somewhere else..." Mitch muttered.

I understood, I get that way too. Like my mind and heart are in a war, over Mitch...

Jerome, Mitch is not your lover. He's not gay, likes girls.'

Hey, be quite, the heart wants what the heart wants, and that's me!'

'Yes, because you know EXACTLY what you're doing!?'

'Trust me on this, I do... Have some faith in the heart sometimes...'

I snapped out of it to Mitch's voice, his cute... scratch that, remember what your mind said...

"You ready for the D-Match Biggums?"

Biggums.

I loved that name, I've had it ever since we met in 4th grade... Just a small Canadian boy walked into my classroom, and instantly I knew, there was something special about him. Whether it be the way he talked, or the way he look at me. With his eyes, they're like the Milky Way, you just get lost once you enter. I've been lost since 4th grade, someday I might be found and claim it. Enough dreaming, back to reality.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Were all dropped into the center at spawn where we originally spawned about 20 minutes ago. There was me, JimboBoss69, CheekyMonkey55, and BajanCanadiansGirlfriend. I targeted on BCG. I charges forward, almost getting double teamed by her and CheekyMonkey55.
"Watch out biggums! She's only got 4 and a half hearts left!"

Hearing that, I lunged forward and chopped straight through her heart, she fell the to ground and exploded, showering me with her loots. She had a diamond, I soaked it up to go with my other diamond.

Her partner on the other hand, was no match. One hit and he gone. *POOF* I found another diamond, and realized what I could do. I sprinted to the crafting table.
"Mitch, watch my back!"

"Alright, he's no where near you. What are you do..."

"Betty."

I turn around, to meet my match, right up by my face. I pulled Betty from my back, and hacked her in his face. After a couple hits he was down. And fireworks flew from my body.

"YOU WON!"

"Yeah Mitch, did you think Betty would let me down?

"Well since you won, do you wanna take us out today?" Mitch asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Well, thanks for watching guys, that was Hunger Games, with me and Mitch. Have a gooood night everybody!"

"Bye doods!"

I ended my recording, right after my phone went off. I turned to answer it, and I heard Mitch mutter something, then the Skype died.

*MITCH'S POV* ((it's short))

"Yeah Mitch, did you think Betty would let me down?

"Well since you won, do you wanna take us out today?" I asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Well, thanks for watching guys, that was Hunger Games, with me and Mitch. Have a gooood night everybody!"

"Bye doods!" I said, ending my recording. Inside me, I had another mental fight... 'He stopped recording, quick say it!'

'Say what, heart?'

'Nothing...'

'Don't say anything, what if he doesn't love you back, he's never showed any signs of being gay...'

'But I know when I'm in love, I've known this since 4th grade..'

Yeah, in 4th grade, my dad said we were moving from Montreal, Canada, to New Jersey. I dreaded the day when we finally moved. I've heard New Jersey is terrible. It wasn't at all that bad... I walked into my classroom, and saw one guy, and one guy only.

I walked up to the front of the class and introduced myself to everyone. If it was up to me, it would have only been Jerome I introduced myself to. He instantly became bestfriends, but I knew there was something special about him.

Eleven years ago, I noticed, and still do to this day. He was who he was, and that's why...

"I lo..." Skype ended. " ....ve you Jerome.

_____________________________________________

((Wow... Mitch was saved there, or was he? Thanks for reading! And leave a comment on ideas for up coming chapters and I'll read through them(: have a happy New Years, my little bells!))