The past of Tom Robbins

After a two days in bedroom, actually two weeks for everyone else, Tom finally decided to go to the hall. Everything changed there. Lot of policemen still searched for a clues all around. No one noticed him, as he slowly walked by the doors, and reached a court. Weather was terrible, rain washed away all tracks of potentional murderer. Tom sighed and shoved his hand to hair. As he stayed here for a while, feeling a cold to the bare feet. He didn't like shoes, they were like tiny jails for his feet. So lot of time he just stepped from the bed and made his walk around. But now it was different. He wanted to catch a cold. He wanted to die. Because he failed. He failed with the protection of this poor little kiddo. He didn't deserve to die. And how scared he was, when pointed... where? He need to check that. So Tom returned to hall, when someone cried: "Here you are?! What did you think? It's soo cold here. And you had a bad days before, did you want to catch a cold? Oh, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Therapeutist reached his shoulder before old man fell on the carpet. "I failed! We failed! He was just a kid! He didn't deserve to die!" Man looked at him surprisingly. "What the... are you talking about the Hay-boy? He wasn't a kid. In any meaning of this word. He was about 98 years, and soon he would die by himself, no matter whether he was murdered." His words was so empty of emotions, that made Tom cry to the carpet as a damn baby. "Timothy, Tom hadn't his pills today, take him to the room and be sure he will swallow them. And no locks anymore. I am sure he considered that he have no choice..." he muted himself, when Timothy forced old man to walk. "Walk by yourself, or you will be beaten to the ground, you understand?" Some people heard him, but no one said a word. Timothy was very cruel, when someone did not agree with him.

As they walked back to colonel's new room, Timothy placed his hand on man's neck and growled to his ear. "Forget your friend. He is dead now. So stop with your stupid baby crying and face the truth. You will be next, if someone decided to do it. Get it?" Tom finally said a word. "Blackmail? Really, ma'am? It's as pathetic as your sexual harassment. I know you are so horny. I really turning on you." He knew that these last words were so lame, but he really enjoyed the man's shame. A few moments later he tasted the floor. Yeah, he was right. Timothy was freaking gay. Good to know. Then he felt a kick to his back, as Timothy stomped him. "Hey! What are you doing?! Leave him!" The both men stopped their breaths. This ice-cold voice came out of nowhere. And Tom considered he knew that voice. "Hay?" he whispered, before he blacked out once again.

Giggling? Really? Commands were clearlier than the water in this river, but except one frowny face everyone smiling. Good day, where no one die. It was unique. It was really hot day and somehow dusty. But nevermind. Everyone was alive. Tom looked at these man. Soldiers, who were his family right now. They fought in war, which didn't want to fight. This was problem of these africans, not their. And no one really cares what they have done to civil persons in their war district. They helping them everyday to cross the river and being free from the war. But on the other side, they will be greeted with bullets. Some men regretted to leave them alone. And unit of colonel Tom Robbins had a mission to found these soldiers and stopped them. As they continued with investigation and protection to civilians, they found a track to mysterious organization. Few men from Ukraine, and few men from Libya began to shoot at them. Bye bye good day. Tom screamed some commands, but they were too surprised to moving their asses from the way of bullets. Light targets. And then crying. Little girl that he threw to bushes nearby them. "You will be save, just stay here!" he whispered, when he heard: "Spas dikim." what he later decoded as Thank you. And after a few next shots, he fell uncouscious. And they failed. All people, except the girl, died. And his brothers in fight died too. Why I left alive? They would kill him too. But they didn't.....