Nightmares

Rudy looked at him with concern. "Tommy boy, no need to cry. Really. If you want to piss yourself again, just follow me to the bathroom. I will help you. But stop with your speech. You need these pills. Not because you need to control your own body. It is because you are not able to control your own reality." Tom looked at him with mixed emotions on his face. "That... not true." Rudy smiled nervously as he made his way closer to confused man. "Ok, Tommy boy, it's ok. Let me help you with these dirty diapers." Tom turned red, but then followed man to the bath. As they walked in, Rudy quietly locked the door behind them. Tom startled, when he made his way closer to him. "Calm down, Tommy boy. I will be done soon. And I wanted to made a some privacy. I know, how difficult is that. Take off your PJ's." Tom nodded and slowly pulled his pants to knees. "Sit down here. If you will feel uncomfortable, tell me and I will stop and made a pause to time you will be ready again, OK?" Tom nodded and looked at man, slightly embarrassed. "Be sure you are not my first dick." said Rudy with smile. "You-you mean..." Rudy threw up his hands in gesture of defence. "No, not really. I don't swing that way, dear colonel. I mean, I saw a lot of men here in this position, so don't worry, I will not judge you. Let me do it." Tom finally agreed and put himself down to the tub. Then he slowly spreaded his legs and waited for man's help. Rudy obviously sighed and put his hands to Velcro of his diapers, which made Tom really uncomfortable, but he didn't want to stop him. Rudy sighed again and then said: "Ok, now I will look what you did here and take care about it, so I will need your participation, you get it? Now slowly lift your back and let me pull them off. For a while you will be naked, then you get a briefs. So try to be so much comfortable as you can right now." Tom agreed and man pulled his diapers. Feeling of cold was nearly unbearable, but he bit his tongue and lifted his back as man said. Rudy did what was needed and left him for a second. "U know, what's funny?" asked him Tom. "What?" "That fun is, my dick is more thick as I remember." Rudy laughed. "Well, sounds like good news." Tom shook his head. "No sex, no fun." 

"Do you want to eat this? If not, I will take it." Alice looked at two not really amused men. Broccoli with cheese and pasta was not their favourite food. Hay smiled on her, but Tom was not in mood to smile again. He was grumpy and full of anger, because Rudy didn't allow him to play on the piano in dayroom. Not like he was an artist, or something like that, but he wanted to make Alice little more happy. She was sad this time too, but then she saw what they have to lunch and that make her smile again. He thought that anything he did to her, she was good with it. She said that before to Rudy, when he asked her. "Yeah, anything you want." waved his hand away from still full plate of the meal. "Really?!" she blushed a little, when took his broccoli to her mouth. "Tell me, what's wrong with the women, like raw food diet, or Ducan diet, why you want to be like sticks? I met lot of beautiful girls and women which had their shapes. And they loved them. As much as I love them." Alice smiled on him. "You know, some girls or women never heard a nice word about their weight, they were abused or people humiliated them, so they decided to be like world want them to be. As you said... sticks." Tom looked at her. "You never heard you are beautiful as you are. Like right now?" Hay nearly choked with his cheese, when he saw a tear in the Alice's eyes. "What's wrong he said? Can I slap him?" he asked quietly. But she shook her head. "No, no, I am OK. I-I just never heard that before..." Tom stood from his place: "Call of nature." he whispered to Hay and quickly /as he can/ rushed to the toilet. He almost missed it, but with relief he considered he was there in time. When he did what he needed, wanted go back to the dining room, when something happend. Room gone blurry as his own mind and people looked like a silhouettes, and then he again heard a scream of that little girl he saved. He never meet her again, but he knew she was OK. But now, his ears was filled with her fear and he felt as stricken with another bullet, right into his head. He fell to the floor and slammed his hands to ears, in try to stop awful feeling of this episode of anxiety /or probably PTSD/, when someone shook him: "Wake up! Did you hear me? Wake up!"

Tom blinked confusedly, as he found himself in his bed. He was pretty sure that he was on way from the toilet. "Hey, you OK? I heard you scream, and I called for the help, but no one heard me, I bet." Hay's calm voice helped him with hard breathing, but now he considered something. "What time is it?" Hay looked at him cautiously. "Ehm, no idea. But somewhere about midnight. You had a nightmare?" Tom shook his head. "No, this was too real to be a nightmare." Then he move his hand to bottom and felt a briefs under the pyjamas. "Why we didn't eat that broccoli?" Hay looked at him with smile. "Because you are gentleman. Don't worry, she loves you too." Tom shook his head again. "Nightmare. This is the nightmare, you bleeding!" he startled and rushed away from him. But he followed him, whenever he made his steps. "HEEEELP!"