The Boy Who Killed Part Two

When they got to the shop they went straight for the streamers. Grabbing green, purple, black, and orange. After they had gotten all the decorations for the party they headed back for the ferry. When they got on the ferry they sat down and started looking through the bag of decorations, double checking to make sure they had got everything. 

"So," Teresa said trying to make conversation. "Did you tell Ethan yet?" she said still looking through the bags.

"Tell him what?" Autumn asked Teresa, very confused. 

"That you like him more than just a friend, duh," Teresa said as if Autumn were stupid and didn't know where she was going with this conversation.

"No, I wasn't planning on telling him until the costume party," Autumn told Teresa with her head down. 

"And if he tells you that he doesn't like you in the same way that you do?" Teresa asked Autumn.

"Then it is a good thing that I am telling him at the end of the weekend" Autumn answered Teresa, with her head still down.

"You mean you don't have a plan if he doesn't like you back the same way?" Teresa asked Autumn, very surprised.

"No, is it such a big deal if I don't have a plan?" Autumn asked Teresa, wondering if she should make up a plan or not. They were almost across the lake to the Silinksi's house.

"YES!! It is a big deal!" Teresa was yelling now.

"How is it a big deal?!" Autumn yelled back at her.

"Because if he doesn't like you in the same way, how are you going to deal with the rejection if you don't have a plan!!" Teresa yelled at her, again.

"I'll just, figure it out as I go," she told Teresa, putting her head back down. The ferry stopped.

"Okay, whatever" Teresa said, rolling her eyes as she got off the ferry and went up to the front door.

"Oh goody, you're back with the decorations!!!" Mrs. Stilinski said as she took the bags of decorations from Autumn and Teresa, putting them in a cupboard. 

"Yep," Teresa said as she followed Mrs. Stilinski back into the kitchen. 

"So, what are you people cooking up for dinner?" Teresa said, trying to get a sample of what they were all making.

"Spaghetti," Mrs. Stilinski said as she slapped Sam's hand away from tasting the food.

"Hey Autumn," Ethan said, walking into the kitchen. "Can we talk? Alone, please." He said looking at everybody and then Autumn again.

"Sure, what's it about?" Autumn asked Ethan.

"Something. Can we please go somewhere else to talk about it now, it's kind of important." He said as he started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Okay," Autumn said, very confused and worried about what he wanted to talk about with her. Alone. She walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Ethan was sitting down on the couch. She sat down next to him. 

Ethan looked so nervous that he couldn't even look at me when he was talking. "Okay, so um," he said. Ethan was now rubbing his hands back and forth on his jeans.

"Hey, are you okay?" Autumn asked Ethan, setting her hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ethan said, calming down a little. "I am just wondering how I am going to tell you this, but here it goes," He said, turning his head and looking at me this time. He was about to tell me when we here two voices saying, "We're here!!!".

We both look and see that the twins have finally arrived. Drake and Josh Upshaw were twins who are usually late for everything. They both had green eyes, but Josh's were darker than Drake's. They may be twins, but they were very different. Drake was sporty and the Quarterback on the high school football team while Josh wore glasses and was captain of the chess club and loves science and math. Drake is always there for Josh though when he is getting bullied. "We made it on time!!" Drake said, really happy.

"No, we are about 2 hours late!!" Josh said getting mad at Drake for making them late.

"Touchy," Drake said walking away from his brother and towards me and Ethan. "So, how are the two lovebirds doing today?" Drake said sitting on the chair that was across from the couch me and Ethan were sitting on.

"Shut up Drake, we are just friends," Autumn said, trying to hide the fact that she wanted to be more than friends with Ethan.

"Yeah, we're just friends Drake, cut it out," Ethan said throwing a pillow at Drake but missing.

"Okay sorry," Drake said walking back to where his brother was to pick up his suitcase and go find his rooms.

"Okay, now that that's over," Autumn said turning back towards Ethan, "What is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh um right," He said starting to get nervous again. "I just wanted to say," he was about to tell me when all of a sudden we were interrupted again. But not by the twins, this time, by a scream.