The Boy Who Killed Part Three

"What was that?" Ethan asked looking towards where the scream came from.

"It sounded like Tereasa!!" Autumn said darting up the stairs. She found Teresa in Brandon's room. His room was at the end of the hall and was like my room but green and not purple. Autumn walked inside and saw Teresa crying while pointing at something with one hand and the other covered her mouth. "What is it?" Autumn asked as she walked next to her to the bed to see that she was pointing at some, no a lot, of red stuff. "Is that, blood?" Autumn asked. She then followed the trail and saw that it had led to one of the windows. She stopped at the window and saw it was broken with more blood on it. "Oh my god," she said, covering her mouth. Ethan walked next to her.

"We have to go and look for him," Teresa said through tears. She was now sitting on the bed staring into space.

"Okay, let's check in the yard behind the house it looks like that is where the blood seems to end," Ethan said before he walked out the door.

"Okay, let's go," Autumn said grabbing Teresa out of the room, who was still quite flustered and scared.

"Go and tell the others what has happened, okay?" Autumn told Teresa as they went down the stairs.

"Okay," she nodded, still crying.

"Let's get some weapons to protect ourselves with just in case," Ethan said as Autumn and Teresa hit the bottom of the staircase.

"Okay," Autumn said as they headed to the kitchen.

"Be careful please?" Teresa said hugging Autumn.

"We will, promise," Autumn said, hugging Teresa back, who was still a little teary eyed. Autumn then smiled at Teresa and followed Ethan out the door.

When they got outside they went to the yard behind the house where they had seen the blood. "Look," Autumn heard Ethan say. He pointed to a small trail of blood that was on the clean cut grass. "Brandon must be over there somewhere," Autumn said following where the trail was leading to.

"It leads over there by that shack," she said pointing to the end of the trail that led to the door of a small wooden shack hidden behind a few trees.

"Let's follow it," Ethan said holding his baseball bat tighter as he followed the trail to the door of the shack. They had gotten to the shack and saw that the blood actually goes inside of the shack. Ethan had tried to open it.

"It's locked," Ethan said as he tried opening it.

"Let's see if the Stilinski's have a key we could use," Autumn said as she also pulled on the door.

As they had started to walk away from the door to the shack opens. They both turn around slowly.

Autumn moves slowly to the shack and walks inside to check it out. Ethan is about to enter the shack as well when all of a sudden the door to the shack closes. Locking Autumn inside with it.