A near slaughter in room 105a

Elgit Dvorakova barged into room 105A with the plan of slaughtering Shell Gil. The disgruntled mess that is Shell sat perpendicular to the front of the room. Paint was splattered angrily onto the canvas by her. Elgit noticed her figure and infuriately stormed over to her work station.

               “What?” she spat.

               “You!” he began with rage, “You stole my Spirit comics.”

               Shell shrugged. “And for some reason, the world will still continue to spin around the sun despite all the fuss you make.”

               Elgit pushed his wire rimmed glasses back up. “The world will continue to spin ‘round the sun even if every single human was obliterated by a race of alien conquers. I want my comics back. They’re mine.”

               After she released an agitated sigh, she replied, “Yeah yeah, you’ll get them.”

               Despite Elgit’s original boiling animosity he quickly reverted back to his calm and composed self. For this reason he chose to pardon Shell’s gaffe. With his sensibility restored he had begun to stroll out of the art room.

               At this particular moment, Mr. Colour walked in. Curiously, Mr. Colour dresses in monochrome. He wears black suits and black shoes and black socks. He also has dark brown eyes and dark black hair with a curious patch of pure white hair in the left of his face.

               “Oh Mr. Dvorakova how interesting to see you here,” Mr. Colour greeted. “What brings you to my room?”

               “He came to harass me,” Shell barked.

               Flabbergasted, Elgit pointed at her and yelled out, “You stole my comics.”

               “Pfft,” grunted Shell. “What a nerd.”

               “Anerd?” asked Mr. Colour. “Anerd Nowak? No no, he’s not in my class until fourth block.”

               Elgit was left with a frown on his face. He had resolved to forgive Shell but now the line was crossed. She will give him his comics back and apologise for insulting him.

               “Say you’re sorry,” he insisted.

               “For what?” she argued. “You’re the one that continues to harass me.”

               Elgit turned straight towards Mr. Colour. “Can’t you see sir, she bullies me?”

               Mr. Colour rubbed his good looking patch of facial hair. He did agree that Shell was a bully. However, Mr. Colour didn’t have an ounce of care so he stammered back to his work.

               “Meh,” blurted Shell. “I’ll give you your stupid comics just get out. I need to finish this painting.”

               The painting was bright. The fluorescent green of the astronaut mixed well with the neon orange of the sandwich. It was an impressive piece. Elgit contemplated how he would feel if he was the sandwich in space.

               But that was that. With the issue partially resolved Elgit waved goodbye and left room 105a without slaughtering a single person.