seven | harry

unedited

Mr. Horan fell to the ground, with a loud 'thump'. I didn't know what to do, so the first thing that I did was; crouched down next to him and shook his shoulder. After he didn't open his eyes, I felt really scared. I ran back into the living room.

"JOHANNA!" I yelled loudly.

Johanna ran towards me and started asking, "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Mr. Horan- He- Oh my- He fell and-" I couldn't finish because of my stuttering. Johanna covered her mouth with her hand after he saw Mr. Horan laying on the ground on the balcony. 

"I will call the ambulance! You will go with Mr. Horan in the hospital and I will stay here and take care of Ethan!" She quickly said and after that she disappeared into the kitchen.

I nodded to myself and quickly ran back on the balcony. It was hard for me to get Mr. Horan on the couch in the living room, but I did it.

After ten minutes, the ambulance was there and a few people came in to take Mr. Horan. After they got him on something what looked like a bed [A/N: idk what's that called], they placed him into a van and started closing the doors. I stopped them by jumping in.

I sat on one of the benches in a van and watched as they shook Mr. Horan and gave him a lot of stuff.

After we arrived, they took out Mr. Horan and got him inside of the hospital. I got in too and I was told by the doctor to sit outside of the room where Mr. Horan was.

I felt really nervous and scared. Who wouldn't be? I mean, I met Mr. Horan a few days ago, but other than that, I know he's a very great man and he would always help you no matter what. Just like he helped me.

I don't like hospitals. There people die. Not everyone, but it's rare for someone to survive. And I'm scared of hospitals too. But for good people I would do anything. 

After all, Mr. Horan helped me.

"Family of Mr. Horan?" The nurse asked after she got out of the room where Mr. Horan is. She had a small notepad in her hand and was looking around.

I jumped to my feet. "Here." I pointed at myself.

"Family or friends?" She asked, looking at me.

"F-Family." I bit my tongue for lying. 

"Okay, brother, or...?" She waited impatiently for me to respond.

"Cousin." I finally said and she nodded.

"Mr. Horan is alright, he had a mini panic attack. He's really stressed out and I recommend for a few days more, no working. He needs to rest and can't always work." The nurse explained.

"Alright. When Mr. Horan can-" She looked confusedly at me after I called him "Mr. Horan". After all, I said I was his cousin. "I mean, when can Niall go home?" I tried again.

"He's awake. He can go home immediately but if anything happens, be sure to come. Goodbye!" She walked away.

I walked towards the door and opened it. After I walked in, I saw Mr. Horan, sitting on the bed impatiently. He was looking at something and it seemed like he zoned out.

"Mr. Horan?" I called him in a small, quiet voice. I don't want to scare him.

"Yes?" He snapped his head to look at me. "Is there something wrong with me?" He asked immediately.

"No, there's not. But the nurse said you're stressed out and that you need to rest." I said, walking more into the room.

He shook his head and stood up. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He walked towards the door and grabbed the knob.

I stood by the bed and looked at him shocked. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you coming or not?" He asked, impatiently tapping his foot.

I nodded and literally ran towards him. He opened the door and get out, after him me too. After we were out of the hospital, there was a large, white limousine waiting for Mr. Horan. He opened the door and sat in, and I just stood there looking at the limousine hesitantly.

That's where he'll be driving. He won't let me in, right? I mean, after all he is r-

"What're you waiting for?" Mr. Horan asked, opening the door wider for me. 

I quickly got in and the driver started driving.

••

The next morning I woke up in the same bed I woke up yesterday. Mr. Horan let me stay in his house last night too, because it was very late when we arrived. And he also thanked me because I helped him.

After I noticed it's already 09:36 AM, I quickly grabbed the clothes that were on the bed already (thanks to Johanna) and pulled them on. It wasn't anything special; a pair of black, skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

I made the bed and walked downstairs. After I stepped into the living room, I saw Mr. Horan pulling his coat on. He had his work clothes on and I raised an eyebrow. He didn't notice me, but he did notice Johanna who was desperately trying to convince Mr. Horan in something.

"Mr. Horan?" I called him and after he turned towards me, I said, "Good morning."

He smiled politely. "Good morning to you too, Harry."

I bit my lip extremely hard, not knowing if I should ask or not. After a moment, I finally asked, "Where are you going?"

Mr. Horan turned towards me and stated the obvious, "On work?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You cannot, Mr. Horan. You know what the doctor said and you need to rest." Johanna protested, looking at me weakly and silently asking for help.

"I need to go. I'm alright, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine." Mr. Horan stood in front of the mirror in the living room, fixing his tie a little.

"I agree with Johanna, sir." I butted in. "I think it would be great if you stayed home today."

Mr. Horan looked towards me in disbelief. "I have work I need to do. I can't just be at home not doing anything." He shook his head.

"No, Mr, but the company is yours and I'm sure nobody will say anything. And if they even want to say anything, they won't because they're scared of you." I tried to convince him.

"Why would they be scared of me?" Mr. Horan asked.

"You have everything and you can make their lives a living hell." I explained, half joking.

Mr. Horan laughed. "Alright. I will stay today but if nothing happens to me today, I will go tomorrow. Deal?" He looked at me and Johanna.

Johanna and I smiled. "Deal!" We said in unison.

Mr. Horan shook his head and pulled his coat off, chuckling. "What am I going to do with you two?"

---

Lol. idk what even is this!

I just wanted to update because today is saturday and I don't have much to do today! 

School sucks and ugh I really didn't have time to update earlier. But here it is, I know it's shitty but oh well.

What are your thoughts on Niall?

What are your thoughts on Harry, Johanna?

AND LET ME TELL YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE ARRIVING SO STAY PATIENT! (:

Thank you so much guys for your incredible support. I wasn't here 5 or 6 days and I already had 100+ notifications! What can I say, you're the best. :)xx

Comment, vote, add this story to your library and follow me! xx

Love,
- Jo.👊