Ch.28 God speed

A all black figures stepped out of the smoke , it hard sharp teeth it's mouth was glowing with white energy as well as its hair and eyes . A purple energy flowed around this all black figure "Justin ..." the figure said in emans voice "yeah man..." the figured answered in Justin's voice " we are ...GOD!" The figured screamed at the top of its lungs

The claws on its feet broke the ground releasing more dark energy "we are ...flow..."

Flow began to run so fast that air no longer ran through his lungs , he ran so fast that within less than a second he ran through 100 different dimension, worlds , galaxies and time lines and hit xellium with one punches charged at god speed .

When xellium was hit it created such a hard impact buildings crumbled and a warp hole opened xellium flew through it , flying through thousands of other realities and a portal opened behind flow and flow grabbed xellium and ran on the air zipping into the sky . He spun around so fast he created a black hole and threw xellium into it ...then he ran through every trace of space and punched xellium back threw the black hole sending him flying down into the city ... then flow dived down slamming his knees into xelliums back .

Xellium could hardly stand . Flow stood still but so much energy ran through his body he twitched and flinched when he stood still to long .

"You need help to achieve god speed you pathetic waste !but guess what I achieved it on my own ... when you left I became god ! Today is the day you die Justin P!!!" Xellium shouted

The scar on his face ripped all the way open and a gold energy covered xelliums body and he looked like a sparkling gold titan walking the earth he was a featureless figure he had long flowing platinum hair and he spoke so fast it sounded like ripples in the air .

Xellium ran so fast he left little sparkles of gold dust in every second he passed ...he could run through the fabrics of time as if it was a tangible thing .

He ran in a tornado around flow . He stomped his foot sending flow into space . Then flow felt an elbow in his back sending him back down to the earth . Before he hit the ground Xellium grabbed him but the face and spun throwing him , before he traveled much he was kicked into the ground, it was as if Xellium had multiple clones .

Flow propped himself up in his elbows and knees the fusion was coming undone "Justin no ... we gotta stay strong !" The figure said as it started to separate into two bodies "I...I can't he's to strong Eman We're finished " Justin said as the fusion came apart even More it was coming apart to the point where it started to show  emans facial features again "Justin no ! Justin we can stop him ..." Eman screamed

They pounded their fist on the ground and the fusion went back together and stood up with a loud roar .

They ran up to xellium and they were throwing hands so fast that each clash of their fist cause an fracture in the air .

Flow swung an axe chop down on xellium sending him flying into the earths core . Not even a second later he was back In their face .

He then used golden ties of light to restrict flow from moving "NOOO!" Justin screamed ....he's seen this move before ....

Xellium charged up a laser with one finger then ....he fired ..........Eman and Justin would now both die

But no ...Justin defused with Eman and Eman fell out of the ties  of light and hit the ground and Justin stood perfectly still in the ties and bowed his head "xellium ...Im what you wanted so ...take my life and get it over with ..." Justin said silently

"JUSTIN NO !!" Eman yelled

"And most importantly ..." Justin said

the laser pierced his heart ... the impact was so strong that when it hit Justin  time froze for a second but only a second then Justin started falling towards the ground "im sorry " he whispered weakly ...

As Justin fell towards the ground him and xellium whistled at each other and then xellium ...vanished

Immanuel caught Justin and fell backwards holding him in his lap "NO ! JUSTIN HANG ON MAN ILL GET YOU SOME HELP!" Eman said strongly "WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!" Eman screamed out into the city . "Justin ... Justin STAY UP!" Immanuel yelled while holding him ....what would happen to Justin now ....