Ch.12 hunting season

Hunter had went for a walk that afternoon he went to a local park and sat and watched the birds and fed them as well. He also bought a group of kids ice cream and gave 10 grand to a struggling mother ... hunter wasn't really the fighter of the group he wanted the money to do good things and helps those less fortunate than himself ...all the boys wanted something out of this whole experience .

He now sat in the park just watching the wind sway trees and the water wave . Until a loud crash shook the earth under his feet "oh crap " hunter looked around and a man in a metal suit floated down in front of him

 Until a loud crash shook the earth under his feet "oh crap " hunter looked around and a man in a metal suit floated down in front of him

"....hello Justin P. " the man said as he walked up on hunter . "What ? I-I'm not Justin ?" Hunter backed up .

The man picked hunter up by the throat " enough excuses ! Justin P. You are charged with 1000 counts of murder in indigo city , you will be wiped from the face of this earth " the man said .

Hunter kicked and struggled " no one has to get hurt let me go !" Hunter shouted

A kid ran up to the man and started pounding on his armor "LET HIM GO!" The kid screamed . The man kicked the little boy and he flew into the pond .

Hunters eyes became wide with anger he raised both his legs and kicked the man knocking him back . Hunter put his glove on and it charged rapidly

"Repulser charge!" The man shot a laser out of his chest at hunter . Hunter caught the laser with his glove and shot it back at the man . When he began to stumble backwards hunter snapped his fingers and a small robanoid ( robot) rolled out and spun under the mans foot . He stepped on it and fell backwards once he started falling hunter snapped again and the robot exploded sending the man several feet into the air .

Hunter bent the earth under his feet and made a stair way into the air and jumped grabbing the man by the legs . He spun around and threw the man into the ground . But before hitting the ground he shot hunter in the chest with a laser .

Hunter hit the ground and tried to get up but the man kicked him 10 feet across the park .

Hunter coughed up blood and stood up "leave ! No one has to get hurt any more than this !" Hunter yelled

"Justin stop trying to escape me " the man laughed . "Alright let's see you escape this ..." hunter whispered to himself . He generated swirling winds in his hand and when it was fully charged he threw a tornado at the man .

He tried to run but the tornado sucked him into the sky but before he was gone he threw a grenade at hunter . Hunter ran but the explosion still sent him flying into a nearby tree . "I'll be back for you Justin !" The man screamed as he was carried into the sky . "I'm...not ...Justin..." hunter said as he laid back and passed out . He heard faint voices "sir ! Are you okay !? Sir!?" But everything went black before he could answer.