The Bet - Part Two {5}

Rhett's POV:
I woke up expecting the smell of coffee or eggs like that since I let Link stay over, but there wasn't.

I went downstairs to see him eating cereal. "I was gonna make you food but I'd probably burn the house down." He said smiling at me.

I finally got to take a good look at his face. Everything was just, amazing. He was sweet, kind, lovable, funny, and so many more things.

"Hello?" I heard him say which snapped me out of my weird thoughts. "Yes?" I replied.

"I was asking if you have feelings for me." He smirked at me. "W-what? Pshh." I said awkwardly trying my hardest not to blush.

"I'm kidding man, I was asking if you wanted cereal." He laughed. Ah, his lovable laugh comes out again.

"No thanks, I'll just get orange juice. I'm thirsty." I quickly told him.

"Sounds good. I'm gonna go job hunting today. I can't be on your YouTube channel forever." He spoke.

"No!" I said. "Why? I can't live with you forever."

"Well, um." I tried thinking of reasons why he couldn't leave, but none came to mind.

"Look Rhett, I love it here, but I feel bad. I can't be on your YouTube channel forever, I'm getting hate comments on there. Don't worry about me, I'll be here for a little bit longer. I actually have had a job for a bit, but the manager didn't like me so I'm getting a different one. Just saving up." He said. What? He had a job? Did I mention? I put him on my YouTube channel. The fans loved him and me together.

"Y-you've had a job?" I asked him. "Yes, but I didn't want to tell you. I was gonna surprise you. You won't have to deal with me." He frowned a bit.

"No, you won't leave!" I raised my voice a bit and for a moment I saw a hint of fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

"I'll be back at 5:00. See ya." He told me going upstairs to get ready. He took 5 minutes and rushed out the door. I took a beer out of the fridge and turned on the T.V.

Time passed and I've drunk 9 bottles. Gosh, I'm bad, he wasn't even angry at me!

Link's POV:
I was going back to the house to tell Rhett I was sorry, he seemed angry. I also got a job, just at a small coffee shop.

"Hey Rhett!" I called out, but he didn't respond.

I set my bad down and searched the house for him, I searched just to find him drunk watching T.V. with 9 bottles of alcohol surrounding him around the couch. The T.V. was the only light source in the house, and he was staring at it.

"Rhett?" I shyly said. "Liiiink! You're bag!" He smiled getting up. "What about my bag?" I said. "N-no! You're bacck." He said walking towards me. "Yeah, let's get you to the bedroom." I said putting his arm over my body as he struggled to walk.

"Woah! Alright, I mean, I guess if you're ready for it. I've been waiting for you." He said laying down. "For what?" I raised an eyebrow.

He started taking off his shirt and got up to take mine off. "Rhett, stop!" I said running away from him.

I went to the living room hoping he would fall asleep and started putting the bottles away.

"Hey! Oh, you wanna do it in the living room? With a bottle? I can do that." He smiled at me.

"Rhett, no. Go to bed." I stated. I was scared, I feared him, this wasn't the Rhett I knew.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." He smiled and hiccuped and went to the bedroom. I continued my cleaning until the living room looked spotless.