The devil wears winchester

Sam Winchester sat quietly in a hotel room as the rain patterned the window outside. Beside him, his phone lay on the desk on speaker phone as his brother relayed what little he had learned.

"So, are we looking at a were?" Sam asked, exhausted.

"Yeah. I think so." Dean said through all of the noise in the back ground.

"When-when are you going to be back?" The younger brother asked, rubbing his brown eyes.

"Uh, late." Dean said, obviously not wanting to leave wherever it was he happened to be.

"How late?" Sammy groaned, leaning back in his chair. Some of his brown hair fell from his tanned face.

"Tomorrow..." Dean trailed off. Sammy sighed. Another one night stand. Lovely. Another night where Sam had to research on his own.

"Fine. Call me." Sam snapped, annoyed that his older brother.

He hung up on dean and rubbed his eyes again. God he was tired. With a yawn and a quick stretch, he leaned back over his precious lap top.

"Stupid werewolves." He mumbled.

After another hour alone, Sam got up from his lap top and shuffled over to the fridge and reached in and grabbed a bottle of beer. Turning around, he came face to face with him.

Lucifer.

Sam's eyes widened as he scrambled backwards, accidentally backing into the fridge.

"What the-" he stuttered. Gone. There was nothing there.

Sam swallowed over the lump in his throat and slowly got back up to his feet. He cleared his throat nervously and straightened his brown shirt and got up to his feet.

His heart pounded and he considered calling dean about it. Nah. He would call it off as sleep deprivation. Sam took a long swig of the beer in his hands and headed back over to his lap top.

There was a knock at the window, startling Sam. He looked up and saw nothing. Paranoid now. Brilliant. Dean was probably playing a cruel trick on him.

But what if it wasn't dean. Sam groaned and picked up the gun on the dresser.

"Dean? This isn't funny." Sam said, backing back up to his laptop.

"Hello, moose." Came a familiar voice.

Sam spun around and let loose a bullet to see him. Gabriel. Sam slipped on a sock on the floor and fell hard on his back.

"Well, that's rude to do to your old friend." Gabriel said, leaning over to help him up.