Somewhere, A Place for us

Jarrett woke up the next day to see that he was all alone in the Bunker living room. He felt very sick and tired, but he got up from the couch anyways to look around for Angel.

"Angel?" Jarrett called out. Sam came out of the other room and saw Jarrett and smiled sadly. He walked over to him and ruffled Jarrett's red curls. Jarrett giggled and looked up at the moose-Sam.

"I don't know where Cas is, buddy. I've actually been looking for Dean for the past hour." Sam sighed and Jarrett frowned. He wanted to see his Angel back

"Do you think they went on a date or something? They are boyfriends, aren't they?" Jarrett asked innocently. Sam looked at the chip for a moment before throwing his head back in laughter. He ruffled Jarrett's hair before sitting down on the couch. Ezekiel was keeping him calm from inside since it really didn't matter to him as long as he was safe.

"I don't know where they are, but I'm sure they'll be back soon." Sam said reassuringly when Gabriel popped up in front of Jarrett and then frowned.

"What in the world?" he snapped, forcing to censor himself. Jarrett smiled up at Gabriel, not understanding that he had died and Gabriel had been there to witness it. Gabriel picked up Jarrett and narrowed his eyes. Jarrett giggled, not understanding yet that Gabe was pissed off.

"Yeah, Jarrett's back. How cool is that?" Sam chuckled and Gabe put down the child. He glared at Sam.

"Where is Cas?" He growled and Sam shrugged. Gabriel was getting real pissed off at Sam's casual attitude, knowing that normally Sam would be freaking out trying to find Dean right now.

"I don't know. I couldn't find Dean either, but I'm sure that they will be fine." Sam said, waving a hand dismissively. Gabriel marched up and grabbed Sam's hands.

"Snap out of it. This is your brother. My brother. If they're not here then they're in trouble." Gabriel said sternly.

"I could find them" Crowley said casually, leaning against the door way as he watched the sexual tension in the room mount. Gabriel let go of Sam and turned towards the king of hell.

"I'm sure you can." Gabe growled, stepping close to the king of hell when Jarrett shot past him and wrapped his arms around Crowley.

"Pancake buddy!" jarrett giggled as he hugged Crowley.

The entire room seemed to freeze when Jarrett hugged the king of hell. Gabriel blinked in shock, a small confused frown on his face. Sam watched, an eyebrow raised as he watched. Crowley looked down at the child, unsure how to react. He had never been hugged without sexual purpose in...well...never. Crowley looked up at Gabriel and Sam's expressions and he hesitated before peeling away from the child. Jarrett pouted up at Crowley and the king of hell swallowed, but he didn't make a move towards the pouting seven year old. He looked anywhere but the pouting face and Gabriel raised an eyebrow at him as well, mirroring Sam's expression.

"Please? I wanna hug." Jarrett pleaded, outstretching his arms towards Crowley. The king of hell growled and rolled his eyes. He wouldn't do it.

"I think Carrot Top wants a hug from Pancake Buddy." Sam teased, earning a glare from said pancake buddy.

"Shut up, moose." He snapped and Sam scrunched up his face at the nickname.

"Alright, Pancake Buddy," Gabriel sneered, "Where's Cas and Dean?"

"The local hospital." Crowley ground out. Gabriel stared at him, his eyes full of concern and worry.

"You'd better not be lying." gabriel ground out and took Sam's hand, flying away.