1 What Just Happened??!!

Authors Note:This is my first time writing a story plz don't judge about what I write i seriously have no experience on doing this

Zane was at Aphmau's playing with ponies when Aph got an idea "OMG!!!" What" Zane asked. Aph smiled so big and said "WE SHOULD THROW A SLEEP OVER!!!!!" Zane sighed but he didn't want to argue with her "Fine.." Aph squeled Zane covered his ears "IM GOING TI CALL EVERYONE!!" Zane laughed at her excitement and left to pack.

Travis's P.O.V
I got a text from Aph she told me about the sleepover. Of course I said yes she never lets anyone say no to her sleepovers. I went to upstairs and saw Dante staring into space "Uhh... Dante" he jumped a little I laughed "You ok dude..." "U-uh Y-yeah just uh thinking" I smirked I knew who he was thinking about "still thinking about HIM!" I laughed. Dante blushed I guess he know who I'm talking about "N-NO I TOLD YOU I LOVE NICOLE NOT VLYAD!!!" he said suddenly he looked out the window and it looked like he saw a ghost so I looked outside all you could see was a crying Vlyad "Well before you go chase Vlyad and apologize were having a sleepover at Aph's tonight" he quickly nodded and ran out the door I decided not to tell Garroth because Dante would die. "GARROTH LAURENCE WE'RE HAVING A SLEEPOVER AT APH'S TONIGHT!!" I yelled "OKAY" they screamed at the same time. I wonder what they are doing (Oh i know Travis hehehe)

TIIME SKIIP TO SLEEP OVER

Zanes P.O.V
I sighed as we all sat down why does Aphmau love truth or dare."I'll go first"Aph said. She looked around and eyes landed on Travis I laughed under my breath Travis was sweating like a pig. "Traviiis trood or duure" I laughed at the way she said her words. "D-dare I ain't no c-chicken" Aph replied with" I know your not a chicken your a sheep" Travis glared at her as everyone laughed "Ok kiss your crush" Katelyn sighed as we knew Katelyn was his crush but surprisingly Travis grabbed the back of my head and kissed me I slowly got used to the kiss and closed my eyes and kissed back I suddenly remembered everyone was watching and pulled away. I was a blushing mess I saw Travis smirk at me all I could say was "What just happened "

Hope y'all like it as you can see i've added Vlante I also added Gaurrence
Word count:432
Not including this sentence right here
Author~Chan out