14 Sadness

A/N:as u can tell im very sad so here's a Chappie expressing my sadness good luck not crying if it's really sad and it gets out of hand sorry but I'm just that sad here we go!

Zane's P.O.V
I was at work at the maid cafe in a purple dress and mask *sigh* I may be a girl still but I'm not that used to dresses yet even though I wore one at my wedding when I was a man...but still yeah I decided get off my shift early to surprise Travis and pick up the kids with him I asked my boss and she said it was okay I packed my stuff changed my clothes and left I went through the back door to make a real surprise I walked in and saw Travis making out with some blonde girl I looked closer "TRAVIS! STACY!" they let go of each other "ZANE!" they said at the same time my eyes filled with tears I back away dropping everything in my hands "w-what are you doing home s-so early honey?" Travis asked getting closer tears ran down my face "what is she doing here" I said making the word she pop out the most "hey um she uh is a unexpected visitor" he said the word unexpected made me angry I walked up to him and slapped him and yelled "UNEXPECTED IF SHE WAS UNEXPECTED YOU WOULDN'T BE MAKING OUT WITH HER!!!!" I yelled angrily he spit blood out he looked at me angrily "oh you wana fight I'll show you a fight" he turned demon form "bring it" I replied he swung at me as hard and he could I fell on the floor coughing up blood "I-I thought you loved me" he laughed at me "love? Haha oh Zane all I did was use you who would love a gay emo faggot like you Me Dante oh and Laurence tricked the Ro'Meave's I can prove it we all agreed to cheat tonight and act like we cared when you returned home so check your text messages I grabbed my phone two new messaged from Vylad and Garroth ...oh no...

StutterKing: Laurence is a liar don't let Travis hurt you run don't go home!

Pea: Dante doesn't love me he told me it was a joke and prank their using us he told me Travis and Laurence are faking don't go home tonight!

EmoBrony: you could've sent me this earlier he already hurt me..

I looked back at Travis with tears in my eyes "how could you do this to me" Travis smirked "We just wanted kids and Stacy was gonna be out of town a couple years so you we're the best I could do haha dumbass you and your brothers are" he grabbed a gun from behind his back I heard Stacy laughing in the background "Bye bye!" they said I heard a bang then I screamed loudly finding my self in a familiar room Sophia Jackson and Travis holding three babies burst in "Are you okay!" I looked at them I began to cry tears ran down my face Travis told Sophia and Jackson to take the triplets in the other room Travis walked to me and sat on the bed I grabbed him and hugged him crying into his shirt "bad dream?" I nodded "tell me what happened and every detail" I explained to him everything and every detail at what happened he looked very worried he hugged me harder that made me cry harder "Zane always know I'll never do that to you okay?" I nodded "o-okay" I replied "you okay now" I nodded "you startled my mom" my eyes widened "M-mom" he nodded "yeah my parents are here and your name is Zuri" I looked at him I turned angry "WHY WOULDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I hit him in the head "oww...you looked so peaceful" I rolled my eyes playfully smiling I got dressed and went downstairs and saw Travis's dad a horrible flashback slapped me in the face Oh. My. Irene.

~FlashBack~
I went home with my brothers knowing as soon as we stepped through the door madness would happen but something else happened we immediately sent Vylad to lock himself in his room we saw dad with his friends behind him five of them pinned me against the wall two of them held Garroth back and My dad just watched evily laughing he walked over to me "get ready for the horror of your life time" *warning rape ahead* he walked over to Garroth and began to beat him one of his friends kissed me they began to undress me one of his friends looked familiar like my best friend he had emerald green eyes and white hair he walked over to me and began to put his ding-a-ling in me thrusting in and out very fast I began crying "STOP HE DOESN'T LIKE THAT!" I heard Garroth yell he clearly was crying I began screaming in pain until the guy covered my mouth he didn't stop until he released his seed in me he threw me on the ground and spit on me they let go of Garroth he quickly ran to me Garte went upstairs laughing Garroth helped me to my room Garroth left to go to sleep I silenty cried myself to sleep thinking why do I have to live this life why...
~FlashBack over~
Oh he doesn't know what I'm gonna do to him-

Thanks for reading this bye bye A.C out

Word Count: 940