Entry 2:Jammie Diaries

Lacey's POV: it was the first day of school up until 8th grade your mixed in with high schoolers. But it's scary for a 8th grader,and 9th graders as well. Because all of the high schoolers are tall and are mean looking. Me and my friend Jenifer are in 9th grade.

" Wow,how are we going to find Mrs. Johndrows class now!" My bestfriend Jennifer screamed. I looked around, we got some peoples attention but not enough to help. As I was still looking I saw this cute emo looking dude. Chatting with other guys, then I looked away and he was nowhere to be found .

" Hey there beautiful, how's it going!" The really cute emo dude said. " As he came face to face with me,"umm ..... good I guess." I said.

" Thats good oh by the way my name is Jammie!" He said. " I'm Lacey" I said

"So I'm guessing. Mrs.Johndrows right!?" Jammie said " uh yeah-" I said but was cutoff . Jammie grabbed my hand, and pulled me down the hall.

Jennifer quickly realized I was gone , then she was running as fast as she could go. Then all of a sudden Jammie stopped.

He knocked on the side of the door. " I dont mean to interrupt class Mrs. Johndrow, but I have 2 of your students" Jammie said .

He nudged me and Jennifer forward. " Ah yes Lacey and Jennifer I presume!" Mrs.Johndrow said.

Jennifer and I nodded our heads, but just  before I took my seat I whispered to Jammie " thank you". "Hey no problem babe, no matter where you are I'll find you and help you!" Jammie said and left just as fast as he appeared.

" I see you two have met my nephew " Mrs.Johndrow said . Jennifer and I looked at each other in shock. Mrs.Johndrow cackled then said . "Surprised?,many people are and by the way he doesn't save just anyone he only saves people who he thinks will be a big part of his life." Mrs.Johndrow says.

The day went by fast as it was all full of lectures, expectations, papers and more papers...