Entry 12: The Jammie Diaries

Trevor's POV:I love how Lacey lies to her parents.  Especially how she can get away with it.

I lean over and open the passenger door, and she enters gracefully closing the door behind her.

Jamie and Kevin don't know I have stolen her away for afternoon, but they've all gotten to know her and I haven't yet. Sooo, why not get to know her with what girl doesn't love aka shopping.

Lacey fidgets with the stereo and on comes  Bed by Niki Minaj, she pauses and then starts to dance.

I smile and hit the gas and we go flying on our way to the mall.

————————15 minutes later————

The mall lot is packed like no joke ,is all of Hampton New Hampshire at this mall or what?

I see an empty spot and take it within 3 seconds this girl needs to be spoiled and needs some Trevor time.

We hop out of the car, I lock it a billion times over and then we walk on in.

" So where to first" ? I ask looking down at her .

Lacey makes her way through the crowd without saying a word to me . I try to follow her in the best way I can .When  i finally catch up with her I pause and look up the sign reads "Victoria's Secret".. good god this will
be interesting.

__________________________

Lacey's POV:  Victoria's Secret is always first on my list manily because of the deals and sales...

I look around for the type of bra I normally buy, sure enough I look helpless because an employee is asking me if I need help.

" Uh yes I'm looking for the lightly lined bras" I say sounding unsure well that's partly because the display of the store has changed since I was last here.

" Ok, they're right over here we have a wide selection of patterns, prints, and sizes, now do you know your size or would you like to get custom fitted"!?Julia the sales associate says .

" Thank you, and I'm 32C" I say then realize Trevor is standing next to me blushing bright red, this must be awkward.

Julia opens the drawers with my size and then walks away to help another customer.

I pick out the two I like, then head over to the pantie section and grab 5 that I like. Trevor still follows me, but breaks from his embarrassment when a group of girls ask him for a picture. I grab the biggest bottle of Tease I can get while I wait for Trevor in line.

When he's done he joins me in line . " I like what you chose " he says awkwardly while watching the video that plays next to us.  I smile then it's our turn to checkout, he pays then it's on to H&M.