Entry 5: The Jammie Diaries

Kevin's POV: This is kinda awkward for me, I mean she busted me  and were acting like what happened in the closet was an accident.

"So I'm really sorry you had to see that !" I say with pleading eyes

"Uh ...No problem Kevin" Lacey said.

"So I'm Jammie's little messenger but most importantly his bestie! So I have been sent form Jammie to you"!

"Really "! Lacey says in an excited tone.

"Yes the secret message is -Would u Lacey want to join me for lunch off campass-"?! I say while reading the note

" Uh yes " is all She says.

Then she grabs her stuff and runs out the door .

"Wait, you don't know where to go!" I yell after her.

People turn heads but I run after her, but once outside she's already across the street .

Man she's fast!

After awhile I finally catch up with her.

"Hey you know your going the wrong way,he's this way " I say and drag her the other way.

But of course we bump into Holly..

"Hey Kevin!" This blond chick aka Holly says and blows me a kiss.

"Wo Wo whos was that?!" Lacey says looking concerned.

She jerks her hand pointing back to Holly and pouts a little.

Ugh it's so irresistible when a girl pouts to me.

"Look if it makes u feel better , she's my ex ." I say liking at the ground.

"But you were, and now this girl...Ugh" ! She says annoyed and walks away.

Again she's doing it again! God why are women so fast. I run after her yet again.

Lacey not looking where she's going bumps into a car. Luckily it's Jamie's car. "Haha theirs my girl, and my bestie!" I told u they would come!" Jammie says turning to the one and only Trevor McKnight.

"Yup that's us" I say and gently squeeze
Lacey who looks embarrassed.

"Well I'm glad you guys could make it!" Trevor says

Background information -Trevor he's..... A total flirt, preppy, lead quarterback , has been to at least 100  concerts, sweet, funny, what else is their oh yeah nothing really!

"I'm buying so get what ever you guys want!" Trevor says

Oh yeah he's really rich!