Chapter 1 - Terra

Image of the Capital City of Crystal Tokyo

Image of the Capital City of Crystal Tokyo. Lives the Government of Earth. With Veyron as emperor over-watched by the Council of the Sailor Scouts.  

                    Its been a few years since Earth was transformed into a hot molten planet. Since then, the earth has cooled down allowing  humanity to once again rebuild. This time a new world government has emerged. With the technological advances from the Imperial Empire, vast amount of robots was able to rebuild most of the cities. Terra's government went through a major transformation. Ahead of the military armies was the Emperor of Humanity: Veyron. Veyron would control the most powerful armies of Land, Sea, Air, and Space. The Armies he commanded was made of  two distinct groups, organized into the imperial army, which would deal with the traditional planetary Land Sea and Air warfare, and the newly created Imperial Navy which would handle the newly formed warfare of planetary assault and space combat. After Rebirth, the armies were small and in the current process of rebuilding into the new organizations. In total, the Emperor was in command of over a million people. He may have been the most powerful person at the time however power would be divided with the Sailor Scout Council and the newly formed Terra Senate. 

                      Terra was zoned out latitudinally with borders that reflected each of the time zones. These became the new 24 independent  states of Terra that would govern their respective lands. Each state would then elect their own senator for the Terra Senate. Of the 24 Senators, one would be chosen as the "Head of State" and carry the title of "Representative of Humanity" that could take issues directly to the Sailor Scout Council and to the Emperor. The "Head of State, had no military or judicial power, however, carried the weight of the people which grants the person with power of  influence in the newly formed imperial government. 

                        The Sailor Scout Council comprises of beautiful sailor scout princess, one for each of the  planets in the  segmentum solar. These are the strongest warriors that also descended from the ancient moon kingdom. The Council is led by a monarch style government by Queen Neo-Serenity and King Endymion with the rest of the council members being: Sailor Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter,  Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. The Council was made up of power individuals that could keep the Emperor Veyron in check.   

                        This was the time of rebuild. To heal all the wounds that humanity had suffered from. The new Millennium brought some radical new changes. But where good rises,  evil is sure to follow...