December 4; Day 4

December 4; Day 4

"Okay surprisingly you guys did well on toy duty," Chris said as he had them in his office the next morning.

"Of course we did we are professionals," Evan said cooly.

"Yes which makes me want to change my idea about using that as a punishment," Chris said.

"What noooooo," Lui squeaked out.

"So I have decided that today you'll be throwing away chemicals," Chris said.

"Wait why are there chemicals here at the North Pole," Tyler asked.

"Don't ask me now get out of my office," Chris said and they grumbled but left.

"Alright boys this is the Chemistry Lab," Head Scientist Jacob said as they entered the lab.

"Who this is fucking cool," Marcel said as he stared at the different chemicals surrounding the lab.

"Now what Chris tells me is that you guys will be helping me throwing away some chemicals that we don't need anymore," Jacob said and they nodded their head.

"Don't mind the janitor Arlan. He's just doing his job," Jacob said towards the elf who was sweeping the back.

"Alright so where do we get started," Evan asked and Jacob handed each of them a box of chemicals.

"There's this tube, where Arlan is sweeping, where you put in the chemical and it gets sucked into an unknown destination. I'm counting on you guys," Jacob said and he left to go see the other scientist.

"Okay this is boring," Luke said as he entered another Chemical in the tube.

"Yeah why can't we go back playing with toys," Lui squeaked sadly.

"I just want to go to bed," Jonathan said tiredly.

"Since when are you not tired," Brian asked.

"At night."

"Of course," Tyler said sarcastically.

"Guys guys guys just shut up and put in your chemical," Marcel snapped as another bottle went in.

"Ever wonder what's in these little bottles," Craig said as he swirled a bottle with a green liquid inside.

"You know what they say Craig curiosity killed the cat," Brock said making Craig nod his head.

Evan just frowned as he entered another bottle in. This isn't fun. He's all about having fun with his friends. He was about to throw in a bottle with a red liquid when he had an idea. He grabbed the bottle and hit it in his pocket.

"Hey guys I'm going to grab us some fruit punch to quench our thirst," Evan said.

"Alright don't take to long," Jonathan said making Evan blush slightly.

"It's just a little cold in here that's all," Evan told himself as he left.

He grabbed 11 cups of juice and then poured the red liquid in ten of them. Keeping an eye on which didn't have any he walked back over to his friends smiling deviously.

"Here you go guys," Evan said placing the tray down.

"Ohhhhh you got the one that can spin," Lui said.

"Hey Arlan wants some juice," Evan said turning his back on the tray.

Lui then spinner the tray around and stopped it before Evan turned around. He grabbed a cup and gave it to Arlan. He then grabbed his own as everybody got one.