Chapter 1: Daddy's home

"Sarah you have to get up for school even if it is your 18th birthday!"shouted a voice from downstairs!

I cocked my sleepy head wondering why I heard that voice I loved so much, it could've meant two things,I'm going crazy or dads home!!

"come on Sarah you'll be late for school" the voice shouted again!

He is home!

I jumped out of bed, and put my eyoree slippers on and ran down stairs.

Funnily enough there he was just standing there, like he was here just yesterday morning. (which he wasn't because he was suppose to be touring).

I jumped on his back which caused him to fall on the floor,taken me with him and we started randomly hugging on the floor!

"daddy,this is the best birthday present I could ask for!" I squeled ou of pure excitment!

"woah, calm down and what is this present then,cause I haven't given it to you yet!" dad moaned as he tried getting back off of the floor.

"I mean because your here silly!" I sarcastically said as I Playfully punched him in the arm!

Jakes p.o.v

Wow I can't believe how much she missed me and to think her mothers reaction was only half as bad!!

To be completely honest I was missing them as much as they missed me too, as in I wasn't really missing Ella, but I crazily missed my little baby girl,who I can't believe is now 18! It makes me feel really old!!!!!

"daddy,come on,mum has made pancakes and I want you to have some before I eat them all!! Cause you know I will!" I heard Sarah shouting from the kitchen

"ok,hold your horses I will be there in a second!"

Ellas p.o.v

Wow Sarah was like a little over excited puppy, she had no idea what to do!

Then jake came in with a parcel that had black paper and a red bow in the middle of it, he gave it to Sarah and she read the red envolope that was with it.

"dear Sarah,

Today is your 18th birthday and I wanted to give you this in person but sadly could not, so your farther will give it to you on behalf of me. Write what ever you want in it, I know you liked writing lyrics so there is a part of the book for that and also a part for writing music, which I also knew you liked doing. I hope you will like it as much as I do and the lock is the necklace I gave to you on your 16th birthday.

Love you always,

Grandma"

As I looked up I could see a tear running down her face, then I looked across to Jake at he just slowly walked out of the room with no emotion to his face, all of a sudden he said "Richie, get dressed I'm dropping you of to school...." his voiced trailed away and then I heard him collapse in his armchair. 5 minutes later and they were on their way.