Chapter: 11

Emilys POV

I was pulled back to the bus by cc and nobody was there apart from Jake, he was sitting on the couch on the phone to someone.

CC picked me up and sat down placing me on his lap "well then miss. Pitts, about this curse!?" cc gave me puppy dog eyes which I found adorable!! "why hadn't Jake told you??" Jake looked up from his phone actually realising we were here! " i thought you wanted to tell him, he is your boyfriend and not mine!!" he said and looked back at his phone. " fair enough, so basically when I was born my mother got killed and when your an angel you need your mum or you'll die, so basically my dad and Jake had to give me to the devil because that is where all dying children or adults went. The devil made a promise with my dad that he will keep me alive and raise me like his own child, he did keep the promise he didn't tell dad about the curse that would have to be put on me... T-that was the weapon and how I had to change heaven, but I couldn't do it I was still just a child and I was scared. So the devil would beat me until I was 8 and he sent me back, that's when he had made me a vampire as well! I couldn't handle it anymore so that only reason I went back to heaven was so I could see my dad and Jake, and then Jake took me away to earth because I found out that Jake was going through his change and destroying heaven, which would make it look like I had done it and I needed to prove the devil wrong!" I trailed off then I realised a strong set of arms around me. I turned around to cc who was super confused!! "basically my curse was if I change heaven I get killed, if I didn't by the time I was 21 then again I would have been killed! But if I changed into a light angel then it would be broken!" I went into cc's mind and heard what he was thinking "it has to do with smiling because an angel of darkness can't smile or laugh, they only have the emotions of love, sadness, anger and hate. But very rarely you can get safety.and yes I did when I was with you cc!" "ok this is officially creeping me out, can you stop reading my mind please, also now your an angel of light do you have the vampire in you still?" I looked up and then towards my feet and I slowly nodded, I didnt even realise I was crying until my whole body shook from a huge sob! CC placed his hand under my chin making him look at me with the free hand he wiped the tears away, then he leaned in closer until we were inches apart, I pulled the rest of the way and placed my lips onto his, this kiss wasn't as passionate as the one before but there still was some sort of passion. I didn't realise they others had walked onto the bus until when I heard "get a room you two" or " eeewwwwww Sarah has cooties!" at that point I forgot who Sarah was and pulled away from the kiss "guys there isn't a sarah on this bus, what are you- oh yh I was Sarah! Guys my names now emily because I changed look we have to change name!" "but why" asked a very confused biersack "because, I have a new look a new personality and I should have a new name to!" "makes sence!" said jinxx. They walked over to me randomly and decided to bundle me, but what they didn't know was that I can just dissaapear into thin air and come back were ever and when ever I like! So I did just that and came back standing on top of them! Ash was on top, he looked up and screamed not expecting that, whilst he was still looking I vanished again going to my bunk and then walking out! Fuck he was confused!!!!!!

"guys, she is walking out from the bunks!" ash werily said cause all of the guys to look il and then start screaming and panicking. Me and cc and Jake just casually laughing at there stupidity!! As I was laughing I heard a voice in my head, I couldn't totally recognise it but I knew it was an angel because they wouldn't be in my head otherwise!! "Emily, I need you to answer me!!" the man said " who is this, what do you want!!" I asked with showing no fear. "Emily please I'm your farther, baby I'm not dead Jake lied he tried protecting you and I'm still alive!!" he said crying " no it's not true I watched you die infront of me, when I was 10, why kind of sick joke is this!" I screamed out loud causing me to get weird looks off of the guys, I now called my family!! "emily what's wrong?" "Jake someone said that there dad and that he is still alive!!" I started crying I felt two strong sets of arms around, then the rest of the band hugged!! I couldn't bear it anymore and vanished thinking I will never return to them..........