Wake me up when september ends!!

** a week later***

I still hadn't spoken to ash and even though I hadn't said to anyone my promise,I think they knew what I was doing so they helped! Yep, none of them had spoken to Ashley Purdy, scince I caught him he has had one girl every night back on the bus!!! Yay, no sleep what so ever!!

I was sitting on the couch when ash came out he looked at me at just managed to catch eyesight he had such and I'm so fucking sorry for what I done look, but I turned away and walled to the kitchen I got my bottle of water that was in the fridge, before I walked off the bus to go for my morning run I turned around and broke my promise.

"you hurt me too much to ever be forgiven, I'm sorry but it's true, it hurts a good darn lot!"

Before he could say anything I walked of the bus, I pit my earphones in and started playing music, it was falling in reverse 'bad girls club'!! As I was running, I felt my eyes start swelling and then I burst into tears still running like I was trying to get away from something.....

CC POV

I had been up for hours and I heard sarahs voice then the doors close, then I heard something I hadn't heard in a long time, Ashley crying, I wasn't just a gentle sob it was a my heart is ripped in half forever and there is nothing I can do about it!!

I was snapped out of my daydream when I heard Jake jump from the bunk on to of mine with a medium crash.

" Jake can I talk to you please, in the back room or outside where it's private?"

"yeah course dude" came jakes sleepy rely with some sympathy, what he knows when I'm upset!!!!!!

I climbed outta bed and into the room shutting the door behind us.

"I feel really stupid and rude and disrespectful aaying this right considering what's going on but.. But.. I think I-I'm falling in love with Sarah!!!!"

I was expecting a hit or a shout but when I looked up I just Jake smiling.

"so what's your answer!"

"I'm glad you like her because I think you two are perfect for each other, plus I know you would never dream on hurting her! Thank you for asking my consent! But don't asked just yet, make sure she is over ash first!"

I stood there and felt a smile just grow on my face, and I ran up to Jake and hugged, but this hug was like I actually many it as a thank you!! " I won't hurt her or you I Promise Jake!"

We let go and jakes phon started ringing he looked extremely concerned and like he was going to kill someone, it's scary as fuck cause it's rare that he wants to be violent!!!!!

He hung up and looked at me.

"Sarah, has been run over by a drunk driver and he also done a hi and run, so she had been there for about an hour! They said she is in a really bad condition and. They we get their now and say ou goodbye cause she might no make it throughout the th night.. " his voice was cracking as it trailed off. I grabbed my keys and I was already dressed cause I fell asleep in my clothes from yesterday, same as Jake, we both ran out of the room and in the living room total ignoring ash, he looked up in concern and we spoke to him in the first time in weeks, all I didn't but Jake did.

" Sarah is in hospital cause she got run over by a drunk driver and the also done a hit and run! They told us to come over as soon as soon as possible and say our goodbyes cause she.. She might n-not make it!" Jake didn't fight back the tarts and let them run freely

"come with us." he choked between gasps foe air, ash looked at me and I just nodded he shot up and we where on our way! To see the one I knew I would for all of iternity being taken away from me!!! We got to the hospital and rushed through the doors and there was her lifeless bodied with tire marks on her face being rushed down a corridor, that to me led into light, as in I couldn't see what was at the end of it! I really hoped it wasn't going to happen, but if she is in pain now then she deserves to be pu out of her misery! I don't want hr to suffer anymore!!......

A/N: sorry guys, I had and evil moment!!! Plus need sleep, in England whilst I was writing this I was half past ten bang on!!!!!! So I will update as soon as possible for my litle ducklings!!!!! Don't ask why ducklings but I'm blaming tiredness so goodnight and vote comment and favourite pleasseeee?????? ;D