Saviour

****** 3 months later***********

Sarah p.o.v

Since mum had gone, and dad was the only family member I had left, I had to go on tour with them and it was a year and a half!!

We had been on the road for a month and nothing had really happened, apart from I was in huge depression and I wouldn't talk to anyone, also I just stayed in my bunk! Dad found my box cutter that no one knew about so that was gone and all harmful objects really! I hated my life now mum was gone!!

"Sarah can you come out please we're all worried about you especially your dad and Ashley!! Come on there starting to go into depression!"

I popped my head out and hugged CC and he hugged me back and I started to cry! As he was hugging me he pulled me out of the bunk, I wasn't exactly happy about it and glared at him, he put me down next to dad and I hugged him still with my eyes locked onto CC!

"peeing my forehead is burning!!" he joked and I had to giggle at that slightly, which made my dad and ash sigh in relief. To be honest I knew she had gone to a better place so I should be happy for her! I whispered to dad " I'm sorry" and he looked at me and hugged me and said " no more grumpy you then and if I give it back, will you promise not to use it!"

"pinky promise" I said as a smile grew to my face.

Only me and dad knew what IT meant which was good cause I didn't want anyone else finding out!

I snuggled up to ash and whispered " I'm sorry to you to, and we still on or what?"

He smiled and whispered back " don't be sorry, and we never stopped!" with that I looked at him and he kissed my lips with passion but not as much as that night!!!

I heard stuff like get a room from jinx and andy. CC just got up and ran around saying watching this was killing his eyes and my eyes are melting, but dad didn't say anything he just smiled to himself!!! "if you don't like it, go to your bunks, because Sarah is under strict instruction to not go to her bunk, only to sleep or get changed!" Ashley with a posh voice on which made me giggle even more, they all got up and left us alone, so ash pulled me onto his lap and rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, he could tell I was nervous, but not because of his movement, then he found them..........

*********authors note*********

Sorry this chapter is kinda rubbish and I'm still using my iPod so again sorry for the spelling mistakes and random words I should be able to go on a computer soon! # I'm on holiday right now!!! Also I kinda writers block half eat through this chapter!!!!! Again sorry!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Plus the rest of that kinda stuff!!

Also if you think your friends will like this story please tell them to read it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys and remember if you give me ideas and I use them then I will dedicate that chapter to you!!!!!!!! <3 :D