CH6: The Alpha...

Okay so for some reason the cast thing over there --------------------->

Isn't staying right, so I'm going to put a little note right here: 

Adrina Lima - Nikita Kay Ace

Emma Stone - Carmen Alisha Smith

Josh Duhamel - Josh Jay Ace

Connie Britton - Darla Ann Kale

Chris O'Donnel - Connor Jordan

Ricardo Guedes - Matthew MaCalester

Pedro Guedes - Max MaCalester

Adam Gregory - Kaden Konall James

Oh and there is a picture of the twins, Matthew and Max, on the side, we'll be seeing more of those two.... 

__________________________________________

I walked down the stairs, all dressed and ready to go. Carmen had left the room after handing me my new outfit, of course after I had protested about wearing it, and she had given me the, ‘Not another word face’. I sighed; These heels are hard to walk in. I commented to my wolf, and she agreed.

Quietly I walked down the hallway, before stepping into the kitchen to find Carmen sitting on the island, next to the sink, and Josh in between her legs, making out with her. I turned and was about to walk back through the door before I heard a whistle, and, “Stop right there.”

Sighing, I turned back around, “Really?” I asked, motioning to the position they were in. The couple looked at one another, and then shrugged, looking back at me, “Because I thought since you two were so busy, I could leave.” I stated, causing Carmen to scowl and push Josh back a little so she could get down.

“Since you look so nice, and it’s a chore to ever get you to dress up, it would be a waste.” She stated, before walking over to me, and grabbing my wrist. She tried to tug me forward, but I did outweigh her by about ten or so pounds, plus I was a little stronger. “Nikita…” She warned, using my full name.

I scowled at this, “One, don’t use that tone with me woman, and two, why the hell do I have to go meet the Alpha?”

Josh, now leaning against the counter, spoke up, “Because it would be a good idea to introduce yourself to the man whose territory you are currently staying on.”

Once again my gaze shifted over to him, “You’re not helping.” I chimed an edge to my voice. Clearly, I was not enjoying this whole project these two had going on.

Carmen sighed, “Since I joined the pack, you should at least meet my Alpha… Please…? For me?” She asked, using a both a whiney voice, and a puppy dog face.

“Fine.” I growled, crossing my hands over my chest, taking her arm with them. Carmen’s face lit up. Before she yanked on my arm and started for the door.

She practically drug me out the door, not stopping until I had stepped through the sliding door, out onto the deck. A few wolves turned to look at us, but then they all went back to their previous conversations. I let Carmen lead me along, towards the front of the crowd, only stopping a few times to say ‘Hi’ to people I had got to know a little over the half month or so I had been around. I, once again, noticed that my wolf was going crazy on me, What’s up…? I questioned, thinking that her previous excitement had been over Carmen, causing me to worry.

I don’t know… She mumbled her attention clearly on something else. I scented the air, and caught the smell of pine needles, and sweat, and smiled a little. When my attention came back down to the world I was standing in, I noticed we were now stopped and Carmen was speaking with a group of girls.