In love with my teacher?

chapter 1:

Hi, my name is Sophie Jordan I am 17 and a half and i go to ST Georges academy in Essex London. (not an actual school)

this is my story about me and my SEXY new teacher, MR Robert Harris. and how i came to fall in love with him.

a new year had begun, it was my last year before i go out into the world and look for a job!

i had just woken up on a cold september morning the sun was alomst up, I got out of bed nd walked straight downstairs to get my breakfast, my mother was up getting her paperwork done for the afternoon, my mum is a sales consultant at some fancy company, we don't have the strongest relationship but she is a very kind and understanding woman and i love her.

"morning sweetie" she said as she kissed me on the cheek and smiled

"mum! i'm not 13 anymore!" i said wiping  it off of my cheek with the back of my hand.

"sorry Soph, anyway are you excited for your first day back at school?" she asked

"hell yeah! i'm more ready than ever! i'm going to show everyone the new me: hot, sophisticated, single and ready for anything!" i said as i turned on my ipod and put my headphones in, i grabbed an apple off of the kitchen side and bit into it. mmmm..... i do love the taste of fresh apples in the morning!

i swivled my finger round the circle of my ipod and pressed play, i chose to listen to the song "cold coffee" by Ed Sheeran. i started to walk out of the kitchen and into the hall and up the stairs. my mum started to laugh as i mimed the words to the song dramatically,okay so i have to admit i'm a little dramatic at times. i know the words to this song back to front, i love ed sheeran and i can't wait to get his album! i've been begging mum for it for ages, and i'm getting it next week!

when i reached the top of the stairs i went into the bathroom, i got washed and i put my make up on all perfect to look all hot and sexy for this guy i like, he's in my form, his name is James Clack, he plays rugby and  he has a 6 pack! OMG! he can sing aswell! i've had a huge crush on him since year 9!

i went into my bedroom and looked at my self in the mirror.

i started to prod my belly, i don't have a flat, perfect stomach like Izzy Sterry but it's close enough. I flicked through my clothes, wonderingn what to wear, after 20 minutes of constantly throwing my cloths on and off of my body, i had come to a decision. i decided to wear my white Lacoste polo sirt with my caramel coloured chinos and a pair of white plimsole type shoes with my navy Fred Perry bag... i was looking goooood!