In love with my teacher? chapter 8

Comment, vote, enjoy!

Sophie's POV:  

Eugh i feel so ill! But all i can think about is him... Nobody knows what happened and i hope it stays like that! He could get put in jail for god sake! Because of me. Does he like me in that way then? Did it mean anything? Why did he kiss me?

All these questions were running through my head as James held my hand whilst the nurse put some sort of injection into me to take my blood i think, she will probably give it to my nurse at the GP.

Amy's POV:  

Mr Harper told us to work silently and get started. I started to worry about Soph, I mean, what the hell happened to her? Lily said that she was the last one in and she saw Sophie run to the Staff toilets. Was she going to throw up? I looked at James he was twiddling his thumbs, he went white as a sheep!

"James? Mate? You okay there?" Asked Tom

"No. Not really, what if shes like really ill, what do i do then? I care about her mate!"

"Then go to her, see if she's alright." I said.

James got up and walked swiftly out the door, i felt really bad for him, he cares about her loads, she so lucky.

Tom's POV:  

Damn i feel bad for the guy, he's my best friend. He really likes Sophie i can tell I mean who wouldn't shes pretty, funny and kind, but i have someone else on my mind... Amy. God she is so hot! We occasionally have a glance at each other and then she blushes, shes so cute when she blushes! Shes cute all the time! I really like her but i dont know what to do. I think i might send her a note asking her to come to my party after the rugby game. All the guys from the rugby team are gonna bee there and the cheerleaders and the football team and their girlfriends. Damn! Its going to be awesome!

Amy's POV: 

Tom passed me a note, i blushed,  

It read:

Hey Amy!  

You okay? Look anyway, you know my party i got going on well i have no one to have as a date, fancy going? :L 

Ps. Cute dress :D x

I nodded my head, does this mean he likes me then? I hope so! I mean i really like him.