In love with my teacher? chapter 6

Dedicated to my wonderful, beautiful best friend! Where would i be without you!, love you lots amy dell! :D

Chapter 6

Break was over and my next class with Mr Harris was about to start so i headed up the towerblock as i did i wondered about how Mr Harper would teach his lesson, all i could think about was him and James. As i got to the top of the towerblock i saw James, Amy and her so called 'friend' Tom, i know that she really likes him, I mean who wouldn't! He's hot! All the girls swoon over him! But he always looks at amy in a certain way! I think he has the hots for her! They would make such a cute couple unlike Amy and her last boyfriend the fat midget! TY! Ewwwww he was soooo ugly! Ugly as fuck! He looked like he had been hit in a face with a shovel (i'm pretty sure that he actually did) amy cried for quite a while after Ty had broken up with her, but being a good best friend i bought 12 tubs of ben and jerry's ice-cream, four bottles of coke and 2 bottles of voka and headed over to her house. BEST NIGHT EVER BISH! :)

"Sup faggot! How was health and social care with FUCK FACE?!" I asked with a smile on my face

"Was alright i guess, i swear that Mrs Baxter farted in the lesson either that orit was the freak i had to sit next to" she replied with one of her cute smiles on her face

"You had to sit next to him?! Why didn't you ask to move?" I asked

"Well i suppose i have to get used to sitting near him at some point!"

At this moment Tom butted in, Tom tends to do it alot, toms the class clown, hes funny, nice, kind but sometimes a bit arrogant.

"who are you two cutie pies talking about?" He asked, amy was too busy blushing and twidling with her hair to answer his question so i did

"we are on about the fat faced midget, aka TY!" I said with a smile towards Amy

"Ohhhh i get you, ahh he's a weirdo! Don't worry about him babe" said Tom to Amy

"Okay guys do you want to come in?" Said Mr Harris with that adorable smile on his face

I stopped in my tracks and started to gawp at him like i did to James.

"Soph? It is okay if i call you that right? Erm... Are you okay?" He asked with that sexy spanish accent as he

reached out and held my shoulder.

James kissed my cheek to see if he could get my out of my little trance, but it didn't work

"I think your boyfriend is trying to get your attention" whispered Mr Harris into my ears, his voice was so soft and gental, he almost said it with a bit of jealousy but i wasn't quite sure so i ignored it.

I didnt like the fact the he called james my boyfriend, i thought of james as someone i was seeing, knowing that i loved someone else guilt ran through me. Until i ran into the staff toilets and into one of the cubicals and imediatly threw up.

Mr Harris shut the classroom door as everyone went in and ran to me.

"sophie! Are you okay? Whats up?! Actually no! Don't answer, here let me hold your hair out of the way!" He said as he did so. He began to rub my back in a sympathetic manor.

As i finished throwing up, i stood up and as i did I felt the walls closing in on me, i tried to breath but it became harder and harder to do so until....