In love with my teacher? chapter 13

Sophies POV

Miss Justice walked off over to the crowd, Mr Buckberry tagging along.

"Sophie, I heard you say it..." Said Robert as he interupted my thoughts.

I looked deeply into his eyes. "I thought you might... You didn't hear anything else did you? what I said was kind of embarrassing..." I asked

"about you always being here for me? kissing away the pain? an-"

"Yeah... about that, I meant every word but I wasn't going to say anything that serious until i was out of sixth form." " i just thought you were going to die or something, I panicked, oh god! people are gonig to think i was kissing you! Not another rumor! it's bad enough having th-" I realized that i was about to tell him about the rumor of me and Mr B, when i stopped and slumped down, rolling my body forward until my head was in my hands.

"Having the what?" he asked looking puzzled

" Nothing... it doesn't matter, If you want to know ask Mr Buckberry..."

"Okay! anyway! i wanted to say a massive thankyou for saving my life, if you werent here then i would have been in hospital right now, maybe even dead... I couldn't think about what would happen to you if i died..." he said as he held my hand tightly

" Don't say that..."

"Come Here!"

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug, he wrapped his arms round my waist, I could smell the sweat and whiskey on him, but that didn't matter... knowing we are together and I'm in his arms, i don't care about anything else, just him.

He moved his head down until his lips were next to my ear, my whole body tingled as he whispered the only 8 letters and 3 words i wanted to hear, "I love you."

Mr Giles Perry's POV.

I saw him hold her tightly, jealousy burned up inside me. for 7 weeks I have known you, and yet i feel so close to you, yet so far away. It's complicated, The way I feel for you. I just need to speak to him more, We've spoken 9 times, only briefly but it was great...

Sorry its short, Been busy with my English project, we have to write a murder mystery, so i'm not gonig to upload alot until after may xxx sorry guys but it's worth the wait! trust me!! <3