In love with my teacher? chapter 11

Comment and carry on reading! Xxx

Ruth's POV:

Finally its lunch! God! I'm starving, all i want is carbs! I fancy a subway, no wait! McDonalds? Kfc? Damn! I'll just have to have the shitty hot lunch downstairs, most of it tastes like vomit! Euughh! Damn I need a pee, this baby insists that it trys to press on my bladder 24/7, i don't know why i let Robert sleep with me in the first place. Come to think of it, why is he even here! Last time i saw him, he was working in a bar in Soho, i tried to talk to him earlier but he was with Sophie, she was probably pissing about in his lesson. She did it with the other ICT teacher she had. She's a good kid but i expected more of her...

I'm going round Robert tonight, not for anything sexual i hope, It would be a mirical if we did get together so the baby could have a proper father, he would be a great father, we just need to sit down and get to know each other better and dicuss what we should do. I really want this to work out. *sighs*

Sophie's POV:

Lunch was nearly finished, i was sitting next to Amy and James, our table was opposite the teachers table, Mr Harris sat directly opposite me, he was shaking all of the other teachers hands, and getting to know them, most of the female teachers were swooning over him and he seemed to be flirting with them, it didn't really bother me that much. Miss Justice walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Hey Rob, we still need to talk are we still on for tonight?" she asked

"Yeah come round about 7" he mumbled

" Okay, can't wait!" she sai with a smile as got up

"Listen, We are JUST talking, so don't expect anything to happen, got it?" he said as he grabbed her arm and turned her around

i have no idea what they were on about, is he going out with her? I hope not... what happens if she is with him, what happens to us, but there as really an us. I get i'm just jealous.