Why back again?

James POV

There's only a week left of summer break, I'm going to be a senior, then I'll go to college.
I hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hey, um, is Sarah here?" Some boy says I don't know.
"Uhhm, do I know you.?" I reply.

"Alex." He says.
"Oh, I'm James." I say.

There was a moment of silence.
"So, Sarah home?" Alex says looking at me.

"Oh um, no she's not, she's went to the mall." I lie to him.
He stares at me annoyed.

"Your lying.." He says.
Oh my Mira, how did he know?
"Um, I guess your mistaken sh-" I get cut off.

"Alex?" I look behind me, it was Sarah. Why does Sarah have so much guy friends.
I don't want her hurt.

Alex walks in the house without permission and I stare at him annoyed.
Did he just walk in MY house like that??

"Sarah, there you are, who is that boy?" He says to my sis.
Who am I, WELL I SHOW YOU WHO IM AM!!???

Woah, chill James...

"James? He's my brother?" I hear Sarah replies.
"Good" he says back.

I close the door, sudden I hear a sound behind me. I look over, THAT GUYS WAS KISSING SARAH!?

"Yo, what the heck, what do you think your doing!?" I walk up to them breaking them apart??
"Oh, so Sarah didn't tell you were dating?" He tells me, then looks back to Sarah.

"Sarah, can we talk?" I fake  a smile and I grab her arm walking to the kitchen.

"James, I'm sorry I didn't-" I cut Sarah off.
"Sarah, a boyfriend? Last time you were dating Eric, he broke your heart! I don't want you to be broken again by a guy???!" I tell her worried.

She looks at me.
"Eric.." She mumbles.

I look at her.
"Sarah, you okay?" I ask her.
"James, I don't know?" She tells me. "I don't know who.."

She leaves the kitchen upstairs past the Alex dude.
I walk over to Alex. "Um, can you leave, it's not the good time." I tell him.

With out him saying anything he ignores me and goes upstairs to Sarah.
"Are you serious, this dude doesn't listen at all!??" I tell myself.

I have the nerve to get a baseball bat and smack him in the head so he can learn.

I go upstairs. Into Sarah's room.

They were sitting next to each other on Sarah's bed.
"I thought I told you to leave?" I tell Alex, standing In front of him.

He completely ignores me again.
Ohhhhhhh I just have the feeling of getting a axe and chopping him up into little pieces and throwing him into lava.

"James, can you leave, I have to tell Alex something." Sarah tells. She wasn't even looking at me.

"Huh, fine. I don't need to be here anyways." I mumble annoyed, and I walk out of the room.

I close the door, and put my ear against the door, to see what she was gonna say.

Sarah's POV

I breath.

"Your gonna tell me...?" Alex says.

"Alex, I like you but I feel like we should break up.." I say to him, looking down.

"Wha, why? Is Eric forcing you?" He says looking at me.
"No, it's just.." I don't finish..

I like him more.

How could I tell him..

"I like Eric, I want him instead of you." I say not looking at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY MOLY GUYS AND GIRLS, PRETTY SURE ALL GIRLS!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this, I love how I'm trying to be funny but I'm not. XD

PLS VOTE AND SHARE GOOOOOOODDDDBYE YALL.!!