Why dragging?

James POV

It was Saturday when we returned home.  It was late so we all called it a night, and said goodbye to each other.
The door was locked so I had to enter my home, by the garage.
I clicked the button to close the garage and walked inside the house.

It was dark. I couldn't see anything. I took off my phone. And turned on the flashlight.
I walked quietly until I stepped on my cats toy. It made a loud squeak sound.

I gritted my teeth at the loud sound, hoping no one woke up. 
I heard steps. Great. I bring up my phone. Light flashing at my sisters face, as she blocks to light with her hand.

"Oh it's you." She says. Putting the plastic baseball bat away.
I laughed quietly. Sarah looked at me if I was a creep.

"Really?" I paused, "A plastic baseball bat?"

She shrugged. "What it was the closest thing to me." He sat on the couch. I sit next to her. "How's Julian's parents?"

"Mom and dad told you." I pause looking down at me feet, "They are good. We all came back today."

It was silent.

I look over at my sister. Of course, she fell asleep.
"Wow, you were never listening." I narrow my eyes. "By the way, Prince likes me more. I don't want to say it when your awake because you'd kill me."

I smirk.
"Don't you ever say that again." Sarah warned. I widened my eyes looking back at her.
She was awake?

"But, you where just asleep." I say slowly.
She smiles at me. "Have you heard of closing your eyes?"

I nod slowly.

***

I felt pulling.
Ignored it. It wouldn't stop. So I opened my eyes.

It was Sarah, pulling me by the leg. "Sarah, what are you doing!" I almost yelled.
"Well." She paused, "Mom told me to wake you up so you can sleep in your bed, so I tried, and it didn't work. So I just decided to drag you to your room." She smiles

I get off the ground.
"James, Sarah, good morning." My mom appears. She was holding Prince, and a mug filled with coffee.

"Morning." I mumble. Rubbing my back I go into my room.
Why dragging me. She could've spilt water on my face. And I would wake up.

I look around. My room was a complete mess. I sigh. Starting to pick up my shoes.

***

Finally I was done. I look at the time. It was 12:29.
I left my room to the kitchen finding lunch, I saw Sarah eating a banana and watching Dan & Phil, with her earbuds on.

I open the pantry door. My eyes widen.

"WHERES ALL THE FOOD!" I yell out. Sarah turns to me.
"What are you talking about?" She tells me. I gesture her to come over.
She looks inside and back at me.
"James, there's food." She points with her finger. I look back and there was food.

What, no.

I must be seeing things.
I shake my head slowly, and walk off.

"He's so blind. Might has well give him my glasses, he'll need it more." I hear Sarah mumble to herself. I turn back to her, showing her that I heard her. And she ran off.

I smile and walk away.

-----------------------------

I KNOW I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER.

IT JUST S FILLER! Pls don't hate me.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE AND ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE MORE!

PEACEEE

BYE ;)