He needs us

James POV

I drive fast to Julian's house. Once I'm here, I park the car. Quickly getting out I run the the door and knock.
I can hear footsteps coming closer, and louder. The door finally opens. It was Mia.
"Hey, what happened?" I say quickly. Without saying a word she pulls me inside.
I follow her to the living room. Julian was there, sitting on the couch. Looking down.
I walk over to him.

"What happened to him?" I ask Mia, still looking at Julian.
"I don't know, he won't say a word. I tried calling his parents but they won't pick up." She tells me.

I nod. I've never seen Julian like this before. I sit next to him, I notice dry tears on his cheek. Why was he crying? What could've happen? There was answers I had no idea to.

"Did his parents go somewhere, someplace?" I ask Mia, slowly making sure she hears me. "Well, I know they went on a trip to Florida." She replies.
I look down thinking. His parents went on a trip to Florida. They probably took a plane.
Plane... Oh god. Were they in a plane crash. I slowly start to panic. I look up at Mia.

"Mia, can you turn the tv on, the the news channel." I ask her.
She nods saying nothing. She turns on the tv and flicks through the channels with the remote. Until the news comes up.

"-after the crash, many have been rushed to the hospital. 89 injured and 7 gone. They've been took to the Maseys Medical Hospital. We have no information about the crash." The news reporter says before taking a break. "We'll be back after this break."

I look at Mia, she found out what happened. And so did I.
"Julian, I-I'm so sorry." I say softly. Mia comes over and sits to the right side of Julian.
An idea comes up. Florida.

"I have an idea." I say, and Mia looks at me surprised. "Let's go to Florida and visit Julian's parents in the hospital."

"But what about school?" She says worried.
"It'll be fine, we can skip a few days of school." I reply to Mia, "Mia back your bags, I'll drive Julian home to pack his bags, then I'll pack my stuff, we're leaving tomorrow morning, 8:25, I'll pick you up, and we'll go."

Mia nods at me. I look at Julian. I see him nodding slightly.
"Don't worry, you'll loaf going." I smile at my own joke.

***

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BE-

Ughhhh, I don't want to get up..
The trip, I forgot about that. I need to tell me parents. I hope they'll let me go.

I get out of bed a run to the kitchen I see my parents drinking coffee and talking.
"Good morning James, I see your up early." My dad says.

"Morning." I reply. "Uhm, there's something important I have to tell you about and I hope you'll let me go."

"Yesterday I found out that Julian parents were in a plane crash, so, I-" I get cut off by my mother.  "And you, Mia, and Julian want to go to Florida to visit Julian's parents."

I was shocked, how did they know.

"Well, we thought about it, so, we wanna be nice parents and let you be there for your friends, so your free to go." My mom finishes.

How did they know? I just had to ask.
"How did you guys know?" I say.

My parents laugh. "Well we watch the news don't we? And Mia called us."
Ohh! "Well, thanks." I say.

"No problem." They reply back. I walk back to my room to get dressed.

***

"We're here." I hear Mia say.
We get out of our plane. Mia ordered a uber to come and pick us up.

Few minutes later we're at the hospital. Once we're in, Julian leads us to the main office. He tells her his last name, and she searches through her computer.

"Room 193, floor 2." she says.

Julian thanks her, and we walk to the elevator. None of us said a word. Julian has been looking better when we arrived. The elevator opens and we step inside. I push the 2nd floor button. The elevator was grey, and pretty modern. It had mirrors in the back. Red carpet, rest was shiny metal. Once the doors opened. We stepped out and looked for room 193.

Julian finds the door and opens it, we follow him inside. There was a nurse. She can up to us quickly.

"I'm sorry, only family is allowed at this time." The nurse tells us.
Me and Mia look at eachother, we wait outside. Julian tells the nurse he's the son, and she lets him in.

Me and Mia we're sitting on uncomfortable chairs. We waited for a few minutes that felt like hours. "Do you think Julian's parents gonna be okay?" Mia asks me.

I nod before I reply. "Yeah, they have to be."
She nods slowly.  "I've never met Julian's parents, how are they?" I ask curiously.
"Well, Julian's father is very protective for him. His mother, she's an amazing cook. Kind hearted, helps out in anything."  Mia replies. "I've met your mom, but never your father, why not?"

"My dad, he works a lot, so much for our family. My mom always has his back, she works a lot too. Anything to keep the family together and happy. He works so much I only seen him in the mornings. I feel like I don't appreciate it, I feel really guilty. I'm no good." I say shrugging.

"Your a big part of the family, James. Don't say your no good." She replies to me softly.  "I've actually talked to your father on the phone this morning, but never face to face."

I remember when my mom told me Mia called. I smile. An idea pops up.

"Do you wanna meet my dad?" I ask.

------------------------------------------------------

OMGGGGG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I PROMISE TO UPDATE MOREEEE IM BEING SO LAZY! Gosh. But guys... This book has a few chapters left until it ends. *crys* I know, sad..

Welllll... I'll see you guys later!

Byeeeeeee

Song: Paris
By the Chainsmokers