three

Contract was signed when we got home

I didn't know where I was going, I just held onto his hand tightly and followed him. Several doors were burst open, until he pushed me and I bounced back on a mattress. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, breathlessly as he very calmly removed his shirt. 

"Testing you out. See if you're worth it." He unbuckled his belt while maintaining stern, almost severe, eye contact with me. "Make me forget all of my sexual history, Jade. Stand up." 

I stood up, still a bit tipsy. Niall sat down on a chair behind him, parting his thighs. I stood facing him. The intensity with which he watched my every move was almost nerve-wracking. I slowly brushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders and approached him. He contained his eagerness as I sat down on his lap. His cologne invaded my senses, and made it harder to control myself around him. I placed my left hand on his cheek, and gently kissed his other. I breathed near his ear, and big on his earlobe. I felt him shiver. My hand stroked his chest up, then slowly grazed my fingers down his midriff. Niall grabbed my hand tightly as I hit the hem of his boxers. 

All of the sudden, he lifted me up and threw me on his bed, hovering over me within a second. He came to a halt, and placed his hand on my cheek. His thumb brushed against the corner of my lips. "You're mine now." He said, the corners of his mouth twitching, and finally bursted into a smirk. "I can do whatever I want with you. Do you realize that?" He was so intimidating, I was paralyzed beneath him. His pupils had dilated, and his eyes had darkened. "Say 'yes'" He whispered in my ear, before leaving a soft bite on my earlobe. I quivered, a small moan escaping my mouth. 

"Yes." 

He let out a deep breath, his hand reaching into my hair. As he retrieved it, he pulled on it hard enough to establish that he was doing it on purpose, but not hard enough that it was actually painful. 

"I thought I was supposed to prove-"

"Shh... I changed my mind." 

As he gradually removed the remnants of our clothes, and kissed more and more of my burning flesh, I couldn't help but think about how different this was from anything I've done before. Every time our eyes met, I felt a connection. I was physically attracted to him, which I never was for any client in the past. Yet, when I lost his gaze I was reminded that this was purely a contract.

I was brought back to Earth by a pleasureful pinch, barely realizing the noise I had made in response. Niall pulled away from my breast, biting his lip. 

"Like that?" 

"Mhm," I slowly nodded. His hands grabbed my waist and pinned me further into the mattress while his mouth was wrapped around my chest. Just as I writhed he pulled away again. 

"You have to control yourself, because if you don't neither will I." The darkness with which he pronounced those words threw me off. I had no idea what he meant by that, but he looked dead serious. 

He moved down and began kissing my inner thighs. I instinctively tried to closed them, and he responded by grabbing them tightly and forcing them apart. He stoked his bare tongue up my high and pulled away when he reached the top. He looked straight at me, as a means of checking if I was ready or not. I had a feeling that he wouldn't have cared anyway. He grazed the tips of his index and middle fingers against my core, and slowly pushed them inside. I bit the insides of my cheeks to prevent any noises from escaping my mouth. 

He stopped. 

"What are you doing?" 

I opened my eyes, and followed his glare. I was grasping the sheets. 

"Sorry, I-"

"Jade, I've barely touched you." It was so difficult trying to make something out of his expression and voice. I just couldn't read him. I had no idea what any of this was about, and how far it would go if it kept happening.

"I just..."

"What?" His face was right above mine again. I was speechless. He grabbed my jaw with his hand dominantly. "I'll let it pass this time." He whispered in my ear, the second he knocked his hips into mine and used his other hand to cover my mouth as I moaned. He let got of my jaw and bit down on my shoulder. "You're so tight." He managed to breathe out as he increased his speed. "You're all mine, aren't you?" He whispered breathlessly against my lips. 

"Y-yes." I whimpered, holding onto his back tighter. 

"Say it." He growled. 

"I'm all yours." 

________________________

So... sex is weird, hahaha. That's how I like to write it, tho. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and basically my writing style. Please let me know because this is my first somewhat graphic book and I'd really love feedback on it! 

Love you <3