seven

When the concert was over, Niall and I rode in a separate car from the others, which was weird. We arrived at his apartment, neither of us having said a word. I thought it was best to just go to bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said as he grabbed my arm tightly. "Come here." His voice was calm, but I felt his anger boiling within him. I was terrified. I had no idea what he wanted from me.

"Niall, I swear I told him to stay away I just-"

"Shut up." He mumbled behind me, and pushed me into his room. "I'll take care of Liam later. Now I need to deal with you." I tried to put up a front, but he kept walking towards me, and made me back up until I felt his bed against my calves. I made an attempt to get past him, but he immediately grabbed my shoulders and pushed me on top of his bed. I stared at him, desperate for what to expect. "I know you've been trying to figure me out, Jade..." He removed his t shirt in a swift motion and threw it behind him. "... Trust me, after this you'll have a clearer vision of what this contract entailed." 

"Don't hurt me." I whimpered, shifting my body weight from side to side to move up the bed. Niall smirked as he watched me squirm. 

"You'll enjoy it." He said. "You know why?" He grabbed my ankles and yanked my body back down until my legs hung over the bed, and he could position himself in between them. He stretched his arm out and wrapped my hair around his fist, pulling me up and meeting me half way. "Because only bad girls fuss. And you're here to take it, aren't you?"

Niall ordered me to wait while he disappeared in his walk-in closet. He came back out holding several of his ties. He undressed me, pushed me forward and pressed his hand on my upper back so I couldn't move. I managed to move my head to the side to breathe. He grabbed both my arms and joined my wrists together. I felt him wrap a tie around them, make a knot and pull it really tightly. I flinched. The next thing I felt was his lips grazing against my right ear. 

"I have three more, in case I need to tie every single fucking limb of yours to this bed."

I felt his hand trace down my body, and follow the curve of my ass. I shuddered under his soft touch. I knew it wouldn't last long. 

He stood up, out of my sight. I heard him unzip something, probably his pants. His hands gripped my waist and pulled it up, making me arch my backside. He spread my legs apart, and without giving me a chance to breathe he shoved what felt like three fingers inside of me. I gasped, trying my best to control the sounds I made. I knew that's what he wanted. 

I felt the bed dip slightly as he moved back onto it. "Look at you, bent over like a slut waiting for me to pound you." I shivered at his words. I would usually hate that, but he made it so intense and gripping, I couldn't help but be turned on. "Are you going to be quiet?" 

"Yes." I whispered. 

"Good." He gripped my waist, and with a single trust he had me screaming. His hand came down hard on my ass, making me jolt forward as he increased his speed. 

"Niall!" I shouted, gritting my teeth. I heard him grunt behind me. His fingers dug deep inside my flesh.

"Be quiet or I'll shut you up." He spoke, slightly out of breath. I forced myself to be quiet, fearing what he would do if I didn't. 

I woke up alone, again. I could hear the shower turned on in the bathroom, so I assumed Niall was in there. He seemed anxious when he got out, and got dressed immediately, claiming he needed to meet with his management about something. Against the idea of staying home until he comes back (god knows how long that would be), I decided to get ready and go shopping. As soon as I hit the street, paparazzi swarmed over to me. 

"Are you and Niall dating?"

"Do you live in the same apartment?" 

"How do you feel about him dating other women?" 

The third question hurt me. I know it shouldn't, but it did. I guess it made sense that he hooked up with other chicks, I just liked to think that he felt something special towards me. I guess I was wrong to assume that. I tried my best to ignore them until I got in a cab to go to Times Square. 

Niall's POV

I paced back and forth in the conference room, rubbing my temples. "You cannot be serious." 

"You set this up, Niall! My job is to protect your image as a member of One Direction, and you have made it a hell of a lot harder recently." Tom, a member of management told me. It was just him and I in the room. 

"I know I did this behind your back, and I made it very difficult for you. But there has to be another way." I placed my hands on the table, leaning towards him. He sighed, and leaned back against his chair. 

"Yes: Break the contract. Send her packing. That would solve everything."

"Urgh!" I groaned, slamming my palm against the glass surface. "What if I introduced her as my girlfriend?" Tom shook his head.

"We went over this. You and Harry cannot be in relationships. How would it look if every single member of One Direction was in a serious relationship? We've already allowed Zayn, Louis and Liam. Besides, since you don't have feelings for her it shouldn't be hard to break it off."

I turned my back to Tom, and remained silent. My palms were sweating, and my heart was beating at an accelerated pace. "I'm not getting rid of her, Tom." 

"Then we will have to go with plan B."

"I can't do this to her."

"You don't have a choice." 

__________________________________

What do you think Plan B is?

I'm sorry it took a while to update this story, I just had a shit ton of work with Finals, but I'm free for the next 3 weeks!!!

Also: Merry Christmas to you guys I love you so much <3 Thank you for the endless support!