Truth

We head back to the house singing our song from when we first met.

"ITS BEEN ALONG TIME SINCE IVE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

We replayed it over and over till we got home.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay" she said while I unlocked the door.

"No problem"i walk on the house and feel something inside me twist.my smile turns to a grimace, in seconds I'm on the floor holding my stomach.

"OH MY GOD WHATS WRONG? ARE YOU OK? ANSWER ME!" She screams at me and bends down. She holds me in her arms screaming for Rick. He runs down the stairs and looks at me. my eyes turn black and the noise stops.

"Not again" Rick states as he stares at my body.

"Step away from her body" he inches toward serene motioning her away. She runs behind him asking

"What's wrong with her?"

"We need to lock ourselves in the bathroom" Rick was calm on the out side but on the inside he was horrified.

I watch them leave and my sight goes dark. I can here voices, voices I've never herd before. It sounds like a whisper.

"Just let go, there's no good to come"

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I shout at them but they repeat themselves louder and louder

"JUST LET GO, THERES NO GOOD TO COME" "JUST LET GO, THERES NO GOOD TO COME" "JUST LET GO!!!" I scream

"NO, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I regain my vision and I pull myself up from the floor. Slowly, I make my way to the bathroom. I knock and year a gasp.

"Serene it's ok" I say into the door.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?"

"we need to talk"

"OF COURSE WE NEED TO TALK, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?"

I turn to find Rick staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused

"You... you took control." I pause and look at serene.

"What? Am I missing something?"