Chapter Eight

Tobin's POV

My sister is gone. She's nowhere to be found. I look all over the house so many times thinking she is here but she isn't. She's gone.

"Where the hell is my sister!" I yell as I slam my fist against the wall. Alex and Christen both jump at my actions. I'm mad at both of them too.

"Leave. Both of you. Get out of my damn house." I say. It doesn't take long before they run out of my house.

I run up to my room, grab my phone and run out the door. I hop into my car and as I'm about to pull out I see Alex standing in the driveway.

I roll down my window as she makes her way towards the car.

"What do you want, Alex? You caused enough problems."

"I want to help you in any way that I can." She says.

"I don't need your help, Alex."

"I am going to help you wether you like it or not. Now let me in your damn car." Alex says as she starts to raise her voice.

It isn't worth arguing. I unlock the door and she gets into the passenger seat. Together, we drive around town looking for my sister but there is still no sign of her.

"C'mon Tobin think. Think of your enemies. Think of people who would possibly kidnap your sister." Alex says.

I park the car and bury my head into my hands. I think of the people I see everyday. Even the people I hate. That's when I think of Servando.

"Servando." I say out loud.

"Let me drive." Alex says. We switch spots and she drives to Servando's place. The entire time my heart is racing.

*

Servando's POV

I slam Tobin's sister against the wall and she screams in pain until I finally knock her off her feet.

"I would kill you, but unfortunately you aren't Tobin, so I'll save that for later." I tell her as she cries uncontrollably.

I grab a rope and tie her hands and feet. Then, I grab some tape and put it over her mouth as she squirms around trying to get out.

"You aren't going anywhere, sweetheart." I say with a smirk on my face. I look around for something to use.

Something that will cause her a massive load of pain. I search around my basement until I come across an old wooden baseball bat.

I pick it up and toss it around in my hands and I show it to Thalia. I watch her eyes widen as she tries to get out.

"You aren't going anywhere." I repeat with a grin on my face. I hold the bat in my hands and hit her in the stomach multiple times.

She lies  on the ground, barely moving. I remove the tape from her mouth and she immediately begins to cough out blood.

"One more and this is for your beloved sister." I say as I swing hard at her legs but nothing comes out of her mouth.

She barely moves but she is still alive.

I throw the bat on the ground and force her to her feet.

I tie her onto a pole, pull up a chair and watch as she cries out in pain. And soon enough, the basement grows quiet.

*

Tobin's POV

We get to Servando's house and I'm about to run inside but Alex stops me.

"Let me go first. He knows me. I dated him before. Just stay out here, okay?" She tells me as she rings the doorbell. I just nod as I stand by the car where I can't be seen.

I see the door open and Servando appear in the door frame. He lets Alex in. That's when I make my move.

I run to the door and when I open it I see Servando with a gun towards Alex's head.