Chapter 6- One Question?

Your pov

 After the longest road trip of my life, we finally made it to our hotel in LA. 

"We made it guys !! I'm so ready for this spring break to be awesome !!" Meghan said, sounding abnormally cheery. I snap my head back to look at Meghan, to see what kind of drugs she on. I meet a genuine smile and bright eyes. I've never seen her so happy !

I shoot Josh a look as if saying Don't eff this up, dood. And he looks suspicious as he turns back, shocked. Meghan looks like a small child admiring all of the sights passing by. I turn to Josh who is staring at his hands thoughtfully.

Josh's POV

    It's so weird how i can change any thought to a thought about y/n. She drives me insane. Simply seeing Meghan, imitating a small child experiencing their first trip to Disneyland, made me think about all y/n and i could be. I imagined myself being married to her. Taking her. Creating a mini-us, with her. I see her beautiful bright eyes, focused on the side of my face. My heart rate quickens immediately, and i soon adjust my posture. "What ya thinking about, babe?" The temperature of my face quickly and obviously rising..I cannot function when she acts like thiiissss. "Umm, just ya know..what it would be like to live here." With you. I thought. Her mouth forms and "o" shape as she processes the words i just said.

     Meghan steps out of the car, silently entering the gas station we have been parked at for the last 10 minutes. Why'd she dooo that???? I start to panic, thinking about all of the things that could go on between y/n and i. At this moment. In this car. Y/n clears his throat. Oh sh!t here we go.. "So um..Joshh, i kinda need to ask you a question.." she says with her head down. Oh no.. "Shoot." She adjusts her body in her chair, to where she is facing me, resting her elbows on the console. She puts her head in her small hands and looked into my eyes intensely. "You interested in anyone at the moment?" The question of the friggin' year. "Yeah actually, I am. Why?" she smiles softly "Can I guess who it is?" Oh GOD. "Su-" I start before she attaches her lips fiercely onto mine. 

A/N- CLIFFHANGERRRR