Chapter 12- BabyGirl pt. 1

Your Pov

Beep Beeeep beeeeeep 

    I quickly reach over to turn off the annoying sound resonating throughout the room. I groan, but quickly grin into the fluffy pillow. You're going on a date with Justin Bieber. Oh and Josh asked me out last night. I said I'd think about. The truth is I wanted to wait until after my date with Justin. ;). I pick up my phone, admiring all of the notifications from twitter "OMG Justin followed you" was the majority of the comments, but I didn't mind. I quietly head to the bathroom, so as not to wake up Josh. Aww, he's so cute when he's sleeping !! I turn on the shower, steam emitting from behind the curtains. I strip my clothes and get in, the warm water engulfing my small body.

      **30 minutes later**

     I walk out of the bathroom, feeling completely relaxed despite the fact I was going on a date with my celebrity crush in less than 2 hours. A white towel wrapped loosely around my body, I walk towards my suitcase to pick out some clothes for such a gLoRiOuS day. I end up picking a grey cropped halter top with cutouts and some ripped jeans, along with my adidas superstar sneakers. I get dressed quickly and check in the mirror to make sure i look good for Justin XD. 

Josh POV- 

Josh POV- 

    My sweet dreams are abruptly halted when I hear Y/n close the bathroom door behind her, soon hearing the water splash, I assume she's in the shower. I sigh loudly, how dare she wake me up. JK she can do whatever she wants with me ;). I get my phone off the nightstand and check my snapchat. Just some hoes who think I'm single. Oh wait, y/n never answered. So I am. But still, I'm hers. 

     The sound of water running stops, and soon I hear the door open. I slink back under the covers when I see that she's only covered in a small towel. I bite my lip, and pretend to stir in my 'sleep'. I see her bend to pick up her suitcase, however the towel proves disloyal and reveals her perfect bum. I squeeze my eyes shut. Not right now, Josh. Chill your ballz. She pulls out some clothes and she drops her towel. Aghhh STAHP. She puts on her under wear and I decide it's probably best if I turn away. 

      Once y/n is dressed she starts toward the bathroom again, quietly singing 'Flatline' by Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber. I might just kill that soab. Maybe I'm overthinking a bit, they're only going to get coffee. Yeah, she'll be fine. Y/n comes back from the bathroom looking flawless as per usual and I can't help but give up my act so I can stare. 

Your Pov 

     Once I leave the bathroom I see that Josh has finally woken up. "Hey stranger" I say to him with a toothless smile. He grins "You look beautiful today, well everyday" he states. I then smile a real smile "Thanks boo" I say jokingly, shrugging my shoulders a bit.