Chapter 16

A/N I'm gonna start putting songs to go with the chapter. SO for this chapter if you want you should listen to--

Drunk in love- Beyoncé

Let Me Explain- Bryson Tiller

Bad Day- Justin Bieber

Thought of You- Justin Bieber

Josh POV

     I'm laying in bed with y/n by my side, after a night of fun. What more could I freaking ask for. I flutter my eyes open and quickly regret it. I fuvking hate hangovers. I groan in pain, obviously waking up y/n. "What's wrong baby?" she says. Her voice sounds deeper. Must be because of me ;). "Just a hangover..how'd you..sleep?" I say slowly opening my eyes, trying to adjust. "Okay I guess." she says with a snort. HAH, I've never in my life heard Y/n snort. Meghan always did tho. My eyes open and I see a head of wavy hair that doesn't look like y/n's laying near me. Okay this is getting weird af. I sit up and finally get a good view of the woman lying in the bed. Meghan😩

Meghan's POV

    It sounded like Josh was about to say something, but I heard him sit up and he was suddenly silent. Oh crap. This is what I was dreading. "What's wrong?" I say sweetly. "Y-you..did I..Did I sleep..with you?" he says blinking so hard as if blinking a million times a second will make this all go away. "Yes and you loved it. Just in case you don't remember." I say with a proud grin. But my smile fades as I see a tear roll down his red cheeks "Y/n..she's gonna hate me." he mutters, two more rolling out. Dang, I didn't think he actually cared. 😬. My baaddd. "She doesn't have to kn-" i start before he interrupts "Of course she's gonna fuvking know. I'm telling her. I want her to trust me. I love her." And that's when the waterworks cut on. He turns around and starts to quietly sob into his pillow. I almost feel bad. I put a hand on his back and he flinches away from my touch "Get tf away from me. You- you.." he can't finish his sentence, as the sobs take over his voice. I think it's so hot that he's in touch with his emotions.. "Well this seems like a personal problem.. I'm just gonna make my way over to my room. Cya!" I say with fake cheeriness. He rolls his eyes as he is obviously heading to the bathroom. I can hear the water splash against his face and with that I'm next door not giving a crap about anything that happened. Ya know except for the fact that I finally slept with Josh. The freaking love of my life.

Josh POV

     I can't believe myself. I can't believe this happened. I'm so disappointed. And to think that such a sweet girl like Y/n is best friends with that. That. I dry my face, looking in the mirror to make sure it doesn't look like I was just balling my eyes out. Where tf is y/n she was supposed to be back like 24 hours ago. As if on cue, I hear giggling outside of the door. I can make out a few words "Oh God, stop." and "Justin! This isn't the place." and what made me the most mad was "I know baby girl, but I don't care who sees." I could almost hear the smirk and I instantly cringe, knowing it's y/n. But I'm the one who screwed up so. Soon I hear a key click into the door, and I think it's time to play a little game. "Oh my goodness, baby, I missed you!" I say, walking out of the bathroom, embracing y/n as she walks through the door. "I missed you too, Josh?" she says sounding more like a question. I look up at Justin. He looks pissed. Great. I hold up my middle finger and let go of y/n.

Your POV

     I look at Justin as soon as Josh lets go of me and he slowly takes a step back, a look of hurt on his face "I thought Josh was your friend.." aw.  "He is." I shoot back. He gives me that look like..

 He gives me that look like