Chapter 14- Regrets

Justin's POV

     I come back from the bathroom, having fixed my, um. Problem. I sit next to her, slinging my arm around her shoulder "You ready to go to this party?" she nods, taking out her phone to check the time 8:27 "I'm gonna go get ready, do you wanna go back to your hotel and get clothes or we could go to the mall really quick.." she looks down "Uh, yea the mall would be great. Sorry for holding you up. I know you like being on time." I smile "Oh it's fine baby girl, I can get dressed in 5 minutes, just be ready to walk out the door. K?" she nods and I get up and jog towards my room. I pick a pair of black jeans and a white oversized t shirt. I grab a leather jacket and some white vans. I quickly put on the clothes. I go to the mirror to make sure my floppy hair isn't too messy. I wink at myself, for good luck and spray on my cologne. I walk out and meet y/n at the door.

    "4 minutes, not bad Bieber." she says with a smirk. I wink in response "Never late." y/n walks towards the white car we were driving in earlier "Uh y/n" she whips around "huh?" I chuckle "We're not going in that car" i say grabbing her hand, I lead her thru the maze of a garage and we have my red Ferrari. Her jaw drops, but she quickens her pace to get into the open passenger door waiting for her.

 Her jaw drops, but she quickens her pace to get into the open passenger door waiting for her

a/n that's not what he's wearing but that's the car he's driving. Carry on :)

     Within 5 minutes, we are in the mall parking lot. We put on our sunglasses and hoods and quickly find our way to a store called Windsor. I think. Y/n quickly finds a rack with short dresses. In 2 minutes or less she rushes past me to the dressing room. She comes out looking in the mirror. Zamn. She looks good. God this girl keeps making me hard again and again haha. She wont give me a break damn! I slowly run my fingers through my hair to release some tension.

 She wont give me a break damn! I slowly run my fingers through my hair to release some tension

      "Is this dressy enough?" she says, obviously anxious. "Y-yea. it-" before I could finish the sentence she runs back into the dressing room not even bothering to change out of the dress. I was confused "Just come on!" she says running to the register. "We're in a rush, can you just ring it up, from here?" she says with a nervous smile, pushing her hip out so she could scan the tag. The cashier nods and scans it "47.99" y/n nods and pulls out her wallet, but before she could get her card out, I swipe mine "Thank you!" y/n glares at me "I could've payed!" she says with her adorable lips poking out. "It's fine, you know I got you baby girl." I gave her my signature smile and then we rush out of the mall, y/n struggling to slide into her sneakers. "Justin! Wait." I sigh playfully and pick her up bridal style. "Ahh Justin what the f&ck" she says followed with a string of giggles. I chuckle into her hair.