I wish

Dear Diary,

I made it through the day. I must have said "I'm fine, thanks" at least 37 times. "Look, I'm fine, I'm okay, I promise..." And I didn't mean it once. The worst day of loving someone, is the day that you loose them. I feel hopeless, depressed, angry but most of all I'm scared...

Part of me just wants to end it. But then, i think of her, I'm all the she has left on this Earth. When we loose someone, when someone dies they're gone forever and there is nothing, NOTHING! Nothing that we can do that is going to bring them back. 

"I can't do this....i can't."  

"I can't move on."   ....and I don't want to.

If that makes me weak, then fine. I'm weak, but I can't handle it anymore. I can't handle you being gone. I can't handle feeling like this anymore. 

I miss her, and I'm not alright, not at all. The worst feeling is the moment you realize you've lost yourself. I can't live like this. I'm feeling things that I don't want to feel! I'm becoming someone that I don't want to be! I don't think I'm gonna survive this...

In the end, when you loose somebody...every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life, where that somebody you cared about used to be. 

One moment I think I'm fine, the next moment I feel like I'm dying.

"Are you okay? I have been worried about you." 

I'm okay, I'm okay! The next person that asks me if I'm okay, I'm gonna start throwing punches!

"How I feel inside of me? I wish I couldn't feel anything! I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing." 

You're strong, You're beautiful, You're good. 

"No I'm not..."

I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning, and that makes you the strongest person i know.