Chapter 2

I am relieved by this comforting heat and take off the pink beanie placing on the seat next to me.

I feel Alyssa's warm hand sink onto my thigh and I squirm a little from fright.

I settle down and turn to face her crystal blue eyes.

Her blonde locks fall below her shoulders flowing towards her waist. She twists a thread of hair around her pointer finger and smiles at me.

I hear Michael laugh at our love for eachother so I turn around and raise my middle finger at him.

"Ey Zayn!" Michael shouts from the other side of the bus, "Got any unicorns with that beanie?" His friend Calum fist bumps him and they grin.

I don't mind Calum or their other friends Luke or Ashton, but I just HATE Michael, or Mikey, as Hannah refers to him.

Calum doesn't have a girlfriend but he does have this thing for Emily. The schools model almost, she has curves I gotta admit, perfect cheekbones and all.

And I'm pretty sure Emily has feelings for Calum as well but they don't know it.

Emily is Hannah's sister and I've gotta admit, they are the OPPOSITE. Hannah prefers dark and Emily prefers light.

I place my hand ontop of Alyssa's and we hold hands. Michael wolf whistles being the ass hole he is.

"Look just ignore him," I mumble to Alyssa and she smiles.

"Don't you like the attention?" She bites her lip.

I almost crack up laughing at her strange out of character question. "Of course."

After at least 2 hours, we come to a stop.

I look out the window, we aren't there.

I fact were on the highway miles from any civilisation.

I hear Ashton's girlfriend Aujanae, whimper in fear. The bus driver even seems worried but tries to break it to us calmly as possible.

"Okay guys stay as calm as possible," he stammers ,"We are stuck on the freeway and the help is 2 days away."

I swear I hear Stefanie or Stef , Louis' girlfriend squeal in shock. Everyone starts talking about how we are going to starve.

"This is ridiculous!" Mia, Liam's twin sister boos. "Were either going to get hit by a car or starve!"

Harry and Niall stand up and walk outside onto the highway, everyone closing their eyes hoping they don't die.

They, being the muscular guys, push the whole bus onto the field off the highway.

They casually walk back onto the bus and take their seats.

"At least we have 1 less thing to worry about now," Niall chuckled.

Luckily, we were going to stop for lunch at the national park so we had a packed lunch to stop us from starving.

We didn't have any real meals though, the camp had prepared food.

Everyone was chatting. Alyssa turned me around and started playing with my hair.

I smiled and acted like I was a customer and she was the hairstylist.

"I don't want it cut too short or uneven, I want a bowl haircut please." I put on a posh voice.

She giggles and Georgia looks at me, face palming herself while Michael and Hannah were eating each others faces off.

Dylan, the schools bully, throws a paper ball at Adam.

Adam flinches at the pain and tears build up in his solemn eyes.

I hate seeing people in pain, I hate DYLAN!

I stand up and walk towards him and murmur,"Touch him again, and you won't make it to see the sun."

He acts all scared but I ignore him.

Alyssa asks ,"Are you alright?" She hates seeing people hurt as well.

"Fine," I reply with a smile on my face.