Chapter 3

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, IM NOT AGAINST ZERRIE, I JUST HAVEN'T SEEN MANY ZAYN FANFICS AND DECIDED TO DO ONE

--------------------------

[3 hours later: 10:47pm Saturday 4th January]

"Okay everyone," the bus driver announces as he turns around from his seat. "It's getting late so ill see you all to bed."

Some people sigh, some moan and some don't make any sound at all.

Everyone gets comfortable on the seats and try and sleep.

Everyone except me.

Ever since the bus shut down, the heater has stopped working and the cool of the air has well and truly taken over.

I see Alyssa struggle to keep warm so I take off my jumper and place it over her as a blanket.

I eventually feel my eyes droop and get heavier until.. I'm asleep.

Tap, tap, tap.

I jump as I hear a noise but when I look around the bus, everyone is asleep.

I look out of the window but all I see is black and the moon, shining as an owl hoots and as crickets ring.

Alyssa is in deep sleep so I kiss her cheek and go to sleep once again.

[10 hours later : 9:13am 5 January]

Alyssa's POV

I yawn and stretch my arms, I've never slept in this long!

I look down and see Zayns head on my lap. He's so cute when he sleeps.

I slightly nudge him, to avoid the awkwardness of being the only one asleep.

He groans and sits up, he kisses my forehead and I blush.

"Okay, we've survived 1 day! 1 to go," the bus driver declared.

Zayn looks over to me and smiles, his eyes still heavy from sleeping.

I look out the window. Cars zoom by and yet no one seems to stop and help. Funny that.

"Excuse me," I speak up, "Haven't any if you wondered why so many cars go by, but no one stops to help us?"

Everyone nods at the person next to them and I hear a few people speak with curiosity.

"Okay, hmm. Zayn and Michael. Please go outside and find out why they aren't helping us."

Zayn raises his eyebrow at me as Michael pulls him away.

I see them walk outside, shouting at cars that drive by. But of course, no one stops.