Chapter 1: Back Home

Skylar's P.O.V

We got settled in at my dad's house once we arrived, bringing in boxes and bags. Better to do it now rather than later. Long, tiring ride but I know I don't wanna do it in the morning. 

Every time Hayden and I are alone in our room for a minute, I pin him to the wall to kiss him. Having my boyfriend move in with me and not have siblings to bother me is going to be awesome. Moving across the country was not as easy as I thought. 

But my dad had a room all prepared for us so it was mostly moving in boxes of our belongings. After the car was empty, we were exhausted. Hayden climbed into bed with me and cuddled my chest. That's all I remember before I knocked out. 

Once I woke up, Hayden was gone and the light was shining through the curtains. What the hell. I grab my phone and looked to see what time it was and it was already noon. Well then. I slowly got out of bed because I have such a bad migraine. Great. So I headed to the living room and see only my dad.

"Where is Hayden?" I asked sitting down on the couch putting my arm over my eyes as I laid back. 

"I don't know, he woke up before me, I guess. I heard someone out here and I thought it was one of you two so I just ignored it." He said and then yawned which made me yawn.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Your welcome." He said smiling.

"Wheres Lexi?" I asked rudely, I just wanted to know if she is around Hayden.

"Bathroom. She has a morning routine that takes forever."

"Oh okay," I said then closing my eyes, only to fall back asleep.

I don't know how much time passed but it was a while before I felt someone sit on my lap. I open my eyes and see Hayden looking at me.

"Where were you?" I asked sounding harsher than I meant to.

"Nowhere." He said nervously looking at me like he was hiding something.

"Babe where were you, I was worried about you," I said nicer.

"Just the bathroom." He said resting his head on my chest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said cuddling up against my chest.

"You sure, you seemed to be in there a while," I said trying to be calm as I rubbed his back.

"Just lost track of time."

"How do you lose track of time in a bathroom?"

"My phone." He said smiling and kissed my cheek.

"Don't take your phone to the bathroom, that's how the last one ended up in the toilet." I heard my dad chuckle and I looked up at the right time to see him look at us then back at his phone.

"It was an accident, it slipped out of my hands."

"Mhm sure, that's totally how it happened." I laughed and kissed his head.

"It is, I didn't mean for it to end in the toilet it just happened." He giggled and looked up at me. I gave him Eskimo kisses and he giggled even more.

"You two are a cute couple." My dad said looking at us smiling.

"Thanks." Hayden giggled with a big smile. His giggle is so cute.

"Your welcome." My dad said and then went back to whatever he was doing on his phone and whatever he was doing was making him smile.

Nah I'm not going to get in his business I got enough to worry about. And then the Devil walks in. Great.