Chapter 5: Secrets Exposed

Sky P.O.V

Ever since I told Hayden what happened, he has been treating me differently. He is very careful of what he says. I know he means well but it's annoying. I don't need to be treated differently because I told someone something happened to me. 

I called him out on it when he wanted to do something for me that I could easily do but would be difficult for him. He finally realized after that I don't want him doing that and slowly went back to normal. 

Took about a week for him to not treat me like a child who needs to be careful. I'm glad he's thinking about his actions and if they will affect me. 

I feel his small frame spoon my back making me put my phone down and take out my headphones. He kisses my neck and lightly blows on my neck making me moan. 

"That tickles," I whisper rolling over and wrapping my arms around him.

He gasped, "Thee Sky is ticklish?" He tried tickling my stomach but didn't work.

He pouted when I didn't laugh at him trying to tickle me. I smirked evilly and moved to straddle him. He moaned thinking it was going somewhere else but it was just a distraction to tickle him. 

I straddled him to keep him from running away but it was just turning me on. Him arching into me and groaning was hard to not just take him right there. 

I stopped and just hovered over him smiling. I rubbed my bulge against him making him gasp.

"Ticking me turns  you on?" He asked eyes wide open as he glanced in the small space between us. 

"Making you suffer turns me on," I growled into his ear. He moaned which surprised me. 

I slowly got off him and walked to the other side of the room to pull on a pair of sweats. 

"Um no." He said hopping out of bed and pulled me to the bed. 

"Um yes. I want food." I said trying act like I wasn't gonna let him pull me to bed.

"Food can wait." He growled pushing me onto the bed and climbing onto me. I gasped at how strong he is. I should do this more often. 

After him literally riding my brains out I was tired even though I woke up not long ago. He tired himself out and ended up laying down with me still in him. I ended up decided to let him stay like that because this is definitely an interesting potion. 

I pulled his hips closer to me making him arch then relaxing back into the bed. I let him relax a second before I pushed him further onto the bed to give me a little space to pound into him. 

I laid next to him after we finished and sighed. I smiled as I seen him struggle to move his legs. Run my fingertips over his cheek to get him to look at me to kiss him. I gently placed my lips on his before getting up to help him. 

I moved him to the other side of the bed with the pillows and got up to get food and drinks since it doesn't look like he will be walking soon. I see him slowly dozing off as I put on my clothes. I kissed his forehead before walking to the kitchen. 

I raised an eyebrow as I heard barstools shake the closer I got to the kitchen. I see Dad and Ryan trying to clean up the kitchen. Odd. Also suddenly got hotter walking into the kitchen. The oven is off. I don't wanna know. Wait I do. 

"The kitchens hot. What wonderful food did you make?" I teased to see what info I could get. 

There is so much tension between the two. I know that tension. Ew, why is there sexual tension between them two? Wait were they having sex in here?