Chapter 4: Failed Anniversary

Sky P.O.V

So I'm planning for mine and Hayden's anniversary....tonight. Where did the fucking time go? I have no idea what I want to do. A movie and dinner sound cheesy. Picnics cheesy too.

I fell into my bed and let out a loud groan. Homemade dinner? No. Just a movie in bed? Nope. Drive-in movie? No, ugh. Double date? That wouldn't be right for an anniversary. Right?

My head is going to explode. I hear Hayden's phone buzz and I check it to see if it was anything interesting. Nope, just a text from his aunt wishing he would have a good anniversary. That's nice. I go through the music on his phone to see if there is anything good that I haven't listened to before or haven't listened to in a long time.

I spot the strangest song on here. S&M by Rihanna. What? Does he like that shit? I don't wanna know. I keep scrolling. Where's the good shit? I then see the name, Justin Bieber. Wha-a-at?

"HAYDEN!" I scream to get his attention. He then comes running in moments later.

"Are you okay?" He asked sounding panicked.

"Why do you have Justin Bieber on your phone?" He giggled and walks over and sits by me.

"I have that one song. The only song I like and it's an old song that was done when he was actually a good guy." He took his phone back and looked at me. That's the last time I go through his phone.

Hayden went out and got a new outfit for our date tonight. While I lay on the couch watching full house since I'm to only one home. I have a bag full of mixed flavored chips well 'cause I can. It's good, I love mixing chips together.

Around four o clock Hayden comes home and our dates at six. Now we can cuddle tell its time to go.

"Hey, babe. Umm, can I ask you something?" He said nervously.

"You just did... yeah you can ask me something," I smirked and sat up.

"Mike invited us on a double date and wondered if we could do that tonight." He said fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, that's fine." I shrugged.

"Are you sure? Did you have plans anyway?" Hayden cheered.

We both took a shower and got dressed. I struggled to get my skinny jeans on my wet body, my body did not agree with the skinny jeans and it made me take forever to get them on. I jumped up and down several times and then finally made there way to my hips.

"You look sexy," I whispered in Hayden's ear making him shiver. I grabbed his ass and walked out of the room after grabbing my phone and wallet.

"Don't do that to me," Hayden said shakily in my ear. 

"I will do what I want, you're mine." I say biting my lip.

We headed out after we heard a honk meaning our ride is here. I got in the backseat of a slick black Camaro.. so nice. When we got in I grabbed Hayden's hand immediately. I'm very protective.

"Hey, Hayden," Mike said turning around to look at Hayden.

"Hey," Hayden said smiling.

"Hi." The other guy, I don't know his name said.

"Sky this is my boyfriend Jaime. Jaime this is Hayden's boyfriend Sky." Mike said.

"Hi," I said, he just waved and looked at Hayden.

Somethings fishy with this guy. I don't like him.

They start having a conversation amongst themselves leaving me out. Just because I don't know you doesn't mean you don't get to leave me out of the conversation. I will willingly talk to you if you try talking to me.