Mission objective.

1:00am.

Beep beep beep
"Ahh!!! No! No! Five more minutes!" Kid flash screamed. But a loud announcement came to everyone room. "Get up maggot's! We have a mission to brief!" Damian said on the intercom.

Everyone came in the living room to see Damian waiting for them. Garfield and Wally barely got any sleep last night.

"I told you two idiots to go to bed last night!" Damian said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah! Thanks 'dad' will listen to you next time!" Garfield said sarcastically.

"What's our mission objective?" Starfire asked with a warm smile.
"Were going to Ra's al ghul old hide out. I happened to know where it is!"

"How do you know? You don't just know where someone is hiding unless you been there...Working with them maybe?" Raven asked raising a brow.

Everyone stared at him for a moment. Taking in Raven's word's.

Damian shot her a glare before speaking in a dark tone.

"Well the others aren't aware that your father is~"

"Shut up!!" Raven yelled. Cutting him off.

The others looked at each other with confusion not understanding what they're talking about.

He cleared his throat and continued his plan. "We go to his hide out at night. We need to find the book he stole from the Gotham's Museum. If the book is in our possession then he won't be able to summon Trigon. After that will find him, And take him down! Personally!"

"Ummm.....Who's Trigon?" Beast boy asked playfully.

"A demon! A demon that eats world's.." Raven replied to his question.

"Ohh? Thanks for clearing that up moma!" Garfield winked at her.  "DON'T CALL ME MOMA!" She glared at him.

Kori (Starfire) and Wally laughed as Garfield back up with caution.

"Well that's our mission objective! You have permission to go back to sleep." Damian said walking to the training room.

"Why didn't we have this meeting when everyone woke up? I say eight!?" Wally whispered.

"I don't know.." Garfield said softly back to him.

ċʟօsɛ ʏօʊʀ ɛʏɛ's aռɖ a tʀʊtɦ աɨʟʟ ʀɛʋɛaʟ.

To be continue.

If you're not aware. Ra's Al Ghul needs Raven and the book to summon Trigon. Just in case you're not understanding the Storyline.

~Faded_Wonders0~