Star's.

"Robin! You have to run! This is too dangerous! Get the other's out of here. I'll handle my father. . .I'm the only one who can."

Robin gave her a soft expression. Gazing at her in surprise.

"Do you really think I'm going to run away and let you fight him alone? I wouldn't be a good friend if I did that."

"/We/ are not friend's! We all got together to stop Trigon from coming. .We failed so there's no us! There's no team! I'll deal with this alone like I did before. I'd be fooling myself if I said I didn't want a home, but look at what I am, who I am. . ."

Damian allowed his cape to flap while letting out a sigh.

"You idiot. . .Everyone need's a home. Weather you believe it or not? That empty feeling you're having right now is because you choose to not have friend's, better yet a family! If you open up for once? Then allow the Teen Titans go become your new family! If you want to chain yourself away from your father than I'll become your cage. -"

"You don't understand. . .!! Y-You're. . .You're going to die if you try to fight him."

"- I rather die then let you fight him alone."

••••••••••••• ••••••••••••• •••••••••••••

It was at that moment, Raven's heart began to pound, she tried looking his in the eye's but a blush peppered her cheeks once doing so, her heart beating faster by the second.

"Why is-" Before she could say another word; Starfire, Beast boy and Kid Flash' voices was in audio.

"Rae, Rae! Are you hurt? We were so worried bout cha, mama; we searched this place brick by brick! Who knew you'd be right here with grumpy ass." Gar said, speaking too fast to actually catch on to what he was saying.

"Everyone. . .We barley know each other yet you're being so nice. . .Why?"

Wally and Kori eyed each other, they never seen this side of Raven before. it was weird...

"Friend Raven; are you feeling the 'okay?"

"No! I'm not! I'm the reason Trigon's on earth! Yet no one is blaming me! It makes no sense!"

Robin remained quiet, BB cheesy grin fading and KF looked to Starfire for guidance.

"This might not make sense since you're not from my planet." Starfire started. "But we're like tiny little stars, we merged until we formed our own constellation."

Wally smiled every so softly speeding to Raven's side. "And to make sure no one ruin our constellation's -"

Beast Boy cut him off, while turning into a small monkey, resting on Rae rae's shoulder.

"We fight! Not only for our constellation's but for everyone else on earth with their own shooting star!"

Robin smirked, waking up to the team. "Spoken like a true leader, Star. Maybe I was wrong about you."

The princess allowed soft laughter to pass her lips while looking up at the blood red sky, seeing Trigon destroyed more of Ra's Al Ghul's island.

"We're running out of time. . .So what do you say? Together?"

"-TOGETHER-" All of them shouted, getting into their own individual stance's.

"Then. . .Titans, go!"

ɑ ɛѵɛʀ ʆɑรtiɳg ɓѳɳɗ, ʆikɛ ɑ Բʆɑɱɛ tɦɑt'ʆʆ ɳɛѵɛʀ ɓʆѳw ѳut.