Trigon.

A.n: It all ends here! The Titan's finally fight Trigon, after this I think I'll plan on making more chapter's like episode's. I think. Not sure if I'm going to continue writing this! But enjoy~

•••••• •••••• ••••••• ••••••• ••••••• ••••••• •••••

A giant red fist would smash on the last of Ra's Al Ghul's assassins that hadn't already retreated. With a simple glance, Trigon noticed a town not too far from his location. Chuckling softly, the devil himself started walking towards the down, his feet crossing the ocean with ease. He was tall that his foot met the bottom of the ocean, four eye's glowing bright. This is what he was determined to do for year's. Earth was finally his to conquer.

That was until a starbolt his eye's, slightly stinging him. With several blinks; he noticed a few more bright green starbolts hitting him again.

"This is as far as I can allow you to go! Monster!" Determined princess spoke while flying circles around him, blasting lime green starbolts at him. Though it didn't faze him much. This only allowed Raven to sneak up on him and send a black demon towards him, this black demon shot fast as the flash himself. Knocking Trigon to his knee's.

"Pathetic daughter of mine! DIE!" With those word's being said, Raven's father released red demon's that was about her size. The blood craved beast grabbed onto her and slammed her back down on the island.

Starfire eye's widen in surprise. Quickly leaving Trigon and fleeing to her aid.

"That's right! Run! Hide! This very planet won't survive much longer~ And then once I've had my fill with earth, you'll live with me and watch your friend's suffer for all internally! Do you hear me Raven!"

Starfire landed and saw Raven practically being ripped apart by Trigon's lackeys. Without hesitation Starfire shot a starbeam knocking them off of her temporarily. "Friend Raven! Are you okay?!" She asked helping her fellow companion to her feet. "Y-Yeah. . .But that won't stop them. ." She said holding her head briefly.

The red monsters Trigon summoned starting creeping closer to them.

"Umm. Boys? How's it going with that research?" Starfire spoke within her com that radio throughout the island.

"Haha....Yeah! What exactly are we looking for again?" Beast boy asked, looking at piles and piles of book's.

"Listen; if Ra's found the book that summoned Trigon here then he has to have the book that can banish him from earth! He just have to!" Raven said, that being the only hope she had in stopping her father. But the hope would have to be put aside. Seeing she was in the fight of her life along with Starfire.

"Right, right! Ummm...Kid, did you find anything yet?"

The speedster zoomed back and forth books flying in slow motion, picking up, book after book in a steady pace. Surprised that he hadn't found the book yet.

"Girls! You're not gonna like this, book I looked through every book here! There's no white book. . ."

Starfire dodged a punch that was headed here way and followed up with a sweep.

"Then come our way! We're outnumbered!" She flew up and shot a green beam in the air. Pretty much making a flare so the other's can find them.